MV Agusta Forum banner

1661 - 1680 of 1727 Posts

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
He was just wanting to STAND on his own two FEET but a bad TURN of events lead to a SNAP decision which saw him BREAK with tradition leaving him without a LEG to stand on.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Chuck, I'm sure Cindy is more than willing to wear the naughty nurse outfit even if you aren't actually hurt, ever heard of this thing called role playing?

·
Super Moderator
21,457 Posts
Chuck, I'm sure Cindy is more than willing to wear the naughty nurse outfit even if you aren't actually hurt, ever heard of this thing called role playing?
Some have been heard to say that it was a failed safe word which caused the catastropheet!

Steve... excellent word play!

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
I have an oblique fracture of my fifth metatarsal on my left foot. I broke it on Monday November Fifth as I lost strength in my legs due to the ongoing back issue. I turned left, lost leg strength, recovered as I attempted to keep from falling, SNAP like a pencil breaking near your ear....down I went. Bugger! No weight bearing for four or more weeks....
Yeesh. That just sounds painful. Hope you heal soon Chuck. :)

·
Super Moderator
7,346 Posts
Jessica Rabbit.

Chuck & Ed,
She's arrived!

While at Chuck & Cindy's I purchased this 475mm tall Jessica Rabbit on Chuck's eBay account as the seller wouldn't accept bids from NZ. It was sent to Ed who sent it on to NZ.

Thanks guys.

Attachments

·
Registered
653 Posts
So when I'm missing you all I watch the pre-ride from Saturday morning. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vl4fN9YeNyQ

My last conversation with Mary on Sunday included this when I asked if she was feeling better after having the flu on top of everything else.... "Yes, David is slooooowly mending!!! He will have the cast on his right arm for another 3 weeks or so and the left arm in a sling for another 3 weeks. He is looking forward to the pain level going down!!"

Chuck I hope your foot "heels" up quickly. Poor shot I realize but all the punny stuff was taken.

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
But Randy, how would you know he's not? :D

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
Hahahahaha!

·
Super Moderator
22,070 Posts
Man you guys are funny.

Just made me laugh so hard, and all and Chuck's expense, sorry to hear about your shit mate, hope you get better soon.
And Randy, mentioning Chuck and Carl's sexual activity's like that had me remember something.

While we were all working on Carl's SPR for the trackday, Noel's 3/4inch ratchet went missing. After we looked everywhere including inside the SPR, I asked Carl if he did not drop it out of his pocket while chasing after their dog (Callie) a bit earlier when she took of up the road looking for some action.

So......he made us all line up like soldiers, and do a chicken parade search of the hill he ran up, still no ratchet........now hear this.

A good couple of hours later, as we started getting cleaned up for dinner, Mr Carl comes out of his room, wearing new Jeans, and holding a 3/4inch drive ratchet in his hand. The ratchet was in his pocket all this time - his comment - at least I know ADE and Dons was not checking my arse out.

·
Super Moderator
21,457 Posts
The Comedy Shop up the street is looking for a few good clowns....I'll pass along some resume's.
My foot problem will "heel" and I'll be on my own two feet again in no time.
The "other" problem, well.....oh, well.....

Mary, or anyone who talks to Mary or Dave...You folks are certainly still on the prayrre list.

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Chuck & Ed,
She's arrived!

While at Chuck & Cindy's I purchased this 475mm tall Jessica Rabbit on Chuck's eBay account as the seller wouldn't accept bids from NZ. It was sent to Ed who sent it on to NZ.

Thanks guys.
She is such a SLUT! man I used to have crazy thoughts watching that movie!

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Josh I thought I was the only one hanging out in their closet? did you see the Dominatrix out fit made of pleather, gag ball, and choke collar? I had no idea how to get that thing on...

1661 - 1680 of 1727 Posts