MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Don’t like them. Original 7 spoke are still the finest. I think I’m going to buy them in red. Still not sure though since my bike came with black original. Could look weird with carbon red.

·
Premium Member
2,897 Posts
If they make a star wheel I'd be interested. I'm sure MV patent attorneys would be too, unfortunately.

Attachments

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Don’t like them. Original 7 spoke are still the finest. I think I’m going to buy them in red. Still not sure though since my bike came with black original. Could look weird with carbon red.
I have the black 7 spoke BST on my F4, cant say they would have been the first choice of wheel (they came on the bike) but now having lived with them I am actually quite happy with how they look.
Peformance wise we know they are good and from an engineering perspective they are a pleasure to look at, especially at close quaters.

I also would question red carbon wheels on your RC....think it will take away from the 'race' look of the bike. I would stick to black gloss.

·
Registered
727 Posts
I like the BST wheels but if I was on the market to buy I would choose the rotobox wheels I think they compliment in a good way the F4. Once I hat a carbon red HJC HQ1 helmet and got bored really fast.
Using a forum member picture:wink2:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts