1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
I always thought it looked like a tit.

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
Is that really the best you can do? My cousin's 8 year old kid provides better digs than that.
Unfortunately Andy, that is indeed the best he can do.......:naughty:

·
Registered
5,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I can do quite a bit better if I feel like it. I saw this on another forum and someone commented that it reminded him of a Brutale. So I shared it for laughs.

You'll know when it's a dig------

·
Registered
968 Posts
I can do quite a bit better if I feel like it. I saw this on another forum and someone commented that it reminded him of a Brutale. So I shared it for laughs.

You'll know when it's a dig------
Hey everybody look! The forum village idiot has set aside this special time as an opportunity to make a public fool of himself - again.

His old-age senility has clearly caused an extreme loss of cognitive function resulting in significant reduction of his ability to present a valid argument. Although, Triassic historians may argue he never possessed any initial ability in any case.

Let's not be too hard on him. A combination of years of retirement boredom allied to no MV to ride must be hard for even a capable man to contend with, let alone this hapless, gormless waste of pension vapour.

There's plenty more where that came from, as I'm feeling eager and easy. Come and get it! I do doubt you'll be able to afford me though.

·
Registered
5,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
:laughing::laughing::laughing: All your comments are right on. You're pretty good to be able to deduce all that just from the forum. Would that I were as intelligent as you as being an idiot's no fun because all those with lousy self images and self esteem pick on me. Makes them feel like they're somebody I guess. Pathetic jerks.

·
Registered
3,111 Posts
:laughing::laughing::laughing: All your comments are right on. You're pretty good to be able to deduce all that just from the forum. Would that I were as intelligent as you as being an idiot's no fun because all those with lousy self images and self esteem pick on me. Makes them feel like they're somebody I guess. Pathetic jerks.
+1. Period.

·
Super Moderator
7,346 Posts
Hey everybody look! The forum village idiot has set aside this special time as an opportunity to make a public fool of himself - again.

His old-age senility has clearly caused an extreme loss of cognitive function resulting in significant reduction of his ability to present a valid argument. Although, Triassic historians may argue he never possessed any initial ability in any case.

Let's not be too hard on him. A combination of years of retirement boredom allied to no MV to ride must be hard for even a capable man to contend with, let alone this hapless, gormless waste of pension vapour.

There's plenty more where that came from, as I'm feeling eager and easy. Come and get it! I do doubt you'll be able to afford me though.
That's quite a barrage of insults, I hope they are in jest but to be honest I'm not seeing the humour . But so as to avoid any confusion on my part I'd like to get one thing out there. Having met Lee in person, he's definitely no idiot.

But Rents, if these are serious jibes at my friend, how about you keep the bullshit in the first person and not assume that the rest of us agree with your opinion - see highlighted comments in bold.

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
I Agree with Dave 100% on this!

rents, F4 and Brutie riders take jabs at each other on a daily basis here, but always in good fun! Never once have me and Randy insulted each other in our posts! I think I speak for everyone here when I say you owe lee an apology!

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Lee, that's what you get for posting in the ladies section.

Obviously your jokes are too harsh. You my friend need some sensitivity training. Your post with image is just down right offensive and calls into question whole brutie ethos as I understand it. A manatee is not an appropriate symbol for those "brutie backroad rest stop all male bathroom soup kitchen events".:jsm:

Actually I bet rents is joking... He's been around way too long and he is from australia.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts