MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please, I can not find the workshop manual in my USB pen drive...Can anybody submit it to me thru email?

·
Registered
188 Posts
Hi Celica, are you using an Apple computer when you look for files on the USB "thumb drive" MV supplied with your new bike?

Best wishes,
Dick

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Celica, are you using an Apple computer when you look for files on the USB "thumb drive" MV supplied with your new bike?

Best wishes,
Dick
Yes, I am using an Apple computer...

Tell me, please!!!

·
Registered
188 Posts
Hi Celica, I thought so. I could not find the files on my thumb drive using my iMac, but when I plugged the thumb drive into my Toshiba PC, they piped up under the maintenance icon in the menu provided by MV Agusta.

I then loaded each PDF file one by one and saved a copy to a second USB thumb drive. Finally, I loaded the copied files back into my iMac, and stored away the thumb drive.

Once you see all that MV Agusta has packed on the thumb drive, you will see all of the manuals, parts lists, special parts, clothing, etc, in five languages, including, ES.

Take your thumb drive over to a friend with a PC.

Best wishes,
Dick

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi Celica, I thought so. I could not find the files on my thumb drive using my iMac, but when I plugged the thumb drive into my Toshiba PC, they piped up under the maintenance icon in the menu provided by MV Agusta.

I then loaded each PDF file one by one and saved a copy to a second USB thumb drive. Finally, I loaded the copied files back into my iMac, and stored away the thumb drive.

Once you see all that MV Agusta has packed on the thumb drive, you will see all of the manuals, parts lists, special parts, clothing, etc, in five languages, including, ES.

Take your thumb drive over to a friend with a PC.

Best wishes,
Dick
Hi Dick,
That's not the problem...I think it is just there is no WORKSHOP manual for the 990R in the USB Drive. Just a very simple MAINTENANCE manual...

Show below a pic with the USB directory structure on my Mac so you can see the PDF files I can find there...can you check if you got the same files in yours, please?

Regards,
Celica

·
Registered
456 Posts
i checked my usb chip today and nothing about a shop manual was on the thing, i got the same thing you posted above on my mac, will try tonight on a pc laptop but have a feeling that it might be the same thing.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i checked my usb chip today and nothing about a shop manual was on the thing, i got the same thing you posted above on my mac, will try tonight on a pc laptop but have a feeling that it might be the same thing.
Thanks...It has no sense that there is difference between the information you see in a PC or a Mac...it's the same PDFs catalogues...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts