MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just one or two posts each week, and no more possibility to put pics. The admin does not answer to any PM or post. I know he planed to sell his MV, but said that he'll continue to keep the forum up to date.

I must say that, for the moment, it's not the truth, and it's a real pity, because I, as many others, like this forum.

Does anybody knows more about what happend ? Is it because of the last mother fu.. hacker action ?

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
I'd rather have one place where everyone can come and share ideas. It's better to have one repository, one place to check. And since there aren't that many bikes and active people, it's better to have them in one place.

The only unwanted byproduct is drama, as we've seen recently. I was hoping that would stay on the other boards. But along with the people interested in talking about their bikes are the bottom feeders, and they like it where the action is too.

·
Registered
8,920 Posts
Gladio said:
I'd rather have one place where everyone can come and share ideas. It's better to have one repository, one place to check. And since there aren't that many bikes and active people, it's better to have them in one place.
I agree, I almost never check the BrutaleForum, it's nicer to have one place to discuss these great bikes, even if I have to sift through more "stuff" than before.

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
There are not that many MV's to warrant more than one forum in my opinion.

This forum is great, Alvin is on top of things and a great group hangs out here.

Just one suggestion to admin: Close out and delete the ugly mess that just happened. Time to move on and discuss MV's! :grin:

John T

·
Registered
5,590 Posts
MV-999R said:
That sucks :(

MVAM is also kind of slowly dying :( :(
I always liked MVAM :)
Me too as early member and moderator there. But I can't seem to change things round for the better...

·
Registered
798 Posts
Olive said:
Just one or two posts each week, and no more possibility to put pics. The admin does not answer to any PM or post. I know he planed to sell his MV, but said that he'll continue to keep the forum up to date.

I must say that, for the moment, it's not the truth, and it's a real pity, because I, as many others, like this forum.

Does anybody knows more about what happend ? Is it because of the last mother fu.. hacker action ?
I used to post there more than this forum. But since it got hacked, there hasn't been much going on there. It seems to be the same group of people on that forum and on this one. I also prefer one place to meet and share ideas. And this seems to be the place!

·
Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
anucci said:
I used to post there more than this forum. But since it got hacked, there hasn't been much going on there. It seems to be the same group of people on that forum and on this one. I also prefer one place to meet and share ideas. And this seems to be the place!
I have exactly the same feeling.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Sad day

Sad to see it nearly dead. Thankfully we have this great forum now. Thanks Admin!!!!! Man this site is active, (compared to brutaleforum) almost too active.........it's hard to keep up

1 - 13 of 13 Posts