MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

As found on this thread, the creator of this Brutale forum is searching for someone to replace him.

http://www.brutaleforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=702

May be is it a good opportunity for you Alvin to made "mvagusta.net" growing, even if most members of brutaleforum are also member on mvagusta.net.

·
Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
admin said:
Already a thread about this !
Sorry ! To much post on this forum to follow ! :banghead:

·
Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
admin said:
I'm in contact w/the administrator, waiting for response. I want to keep the info alive also.
OK ! Perfect !

·
Registered
8,860 Posts
I will be working at integrating the data/information on brutaleforum.com into this brutale section, though there are no guarantees. I have successfully moved brutaleforum.com under my wings.

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
admin said:
I will be working at integrating the data/information on brutaleforum.com into this brutale section, though there are no guarantees. I have successfully moved brutaleforum.com under my wings.
Thansk Alvin, that's great and you could try to do that with MVMadness too :smoking:

Anyway........ i always knew from the first hour that your turkish hacker disguise would pay off :toothless :toothless

:laughing: J/K :king:

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Watch out Bill Gates, Alvin is coming up fast!! :smoking: For someone who doesn't actually have an MV (yet!!) you are the most dedicated MV fanatic I know of. :drummer: Never mind Arnie, how about Alvin for governor of California. :king:

·
Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Wonderfull Alvin, You're definitely the best !

1 - 17 of 17 Posts