·
Registered
3,494 Posts

·
Super Moderator
22,072 Posts
Hallooo

Look again Buddy, that is an F4 with a B4 front end :stickpoke

Actually, I see where this is going, yes, much better looking : )

For that price, I would buy it just for the spares !!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
are you sure it's not a B4 with an F4 rear end?

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
Look at the radiator setup and fuse box on the right side. It sure has F4 subframe. I don't speak German very well, but I think he wrote that he had an accident with his F4 and converted it to this. The frame doesn't have the brackets for fairing, but he could have chopped them off.
Rear rim is magnesium, I can't confirm for the front, all though he states it is.

Quite interesting bike.

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
F4 with Brutale headlight

It is also the title that this is an F4 monoposto.

To me it looks like a F4 fuel tank as well. So this is an F4

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
no accicdent, he is selling with pain in his heart. but reason he says is he wants a two seater, he could do a conversion with back seat and frame.

google translate like this;
I am selling my heavy heart MV Agusta 750, because I want to buy a two-seater.

In this MV is a reconstruction of the F4 750 from 2001. The machine is up to the original front, with its distinctive tail. The front is of the Brutale (all original parts and rebuilt properly).

additional:

Kellermann turn signals (front / rear)
Carbon rear wheel splash guard
-Magnesium wheels, which were specially made ​​for racing. The rims are extremely light!
New front tires about 200 km run
Rear tires ran about 1000 km
New alternator
New chain sprocket

The machine is in good condition

(the age-related wear and tear on the engine block and exhaust system)

The machine is also in auto-Scout24.de with more pictures.

The machine can be visited and possibly even sample dangers. NEN simply make appointment with me: 0172-1412096

Nor should questions be open register, simply!

Will be collected from the successful bidding for the vehicle must be within 7 days!

Since it is a private auction there are no warranty claims and warranty claims!

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Looks to me like he put a Brute head light and gauge cluster on a F4.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
It's one of them fancy Hy-birds

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
In my humble opinion, it's the Brutale headlight / front view that overall detracts from the Brutale's naturally elegant and flowing beauty.

May someone please photoshop a F4 type nose fairing onto a 1090rr brutale (like mine).....:)

Or I could just go buy another F4 (my wife will definately kill me!!) and chop the fairing to expose more of her bits....:naughty:

Attachments

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
ok.why don't we just put a ducati rear end on,or triumph google eyes on,come on guys this is just basterdising the bike, yes I have had to many,have A go at me, but this is all bloody wrong.The bike was designed perfect,at the end of the day someones dream,this is just crap.:bandit::bandit:your views guys,when is to much just ridiculous.
why don't we just join another 2 bikes together omg.what next ductri.

·
Registered
694 Posts
In my humble opinion, it's the Brutale headlight / front view that overall detracts from the Brutale's naturally elegant and flowing beauty.

May someone please photoshop a F4 type nose fairing onto a 1090rr brutale (like mine).....:)

Or I could just go buy another F4 (my wife will definately kill me!!) and chop the fairing to expose more of her bits....:naughty:
Ok, but you will end up with some FZ1 looking monstrosity because the fairing will need to be raised if you have Brutale-height handlebars. If you like that look then go for it. Please post up photos when you get done. :popcorn:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts