MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here is my brute with it's license plate bobbed off, blinkers moved up and a new face! the screen will be painted this weekend but the fit is perfect and it does actually help wwith the wind buffeting.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i wam going to let people guess what bike it is off of. at least for a while. if you guess i will tell you if youre right!

:) the retro fit was very easy! just drill and tap 2 holes in the headlamp brace in the appropriate location and bingo. you have a brutale with out the 85 mile per hour wind buffeting!!!!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Windscreen Donor

It's from a Ducati Monster, and if you get tired of it waving around in the breeze, I'd suggest contacting poorducrider.com to order some aluminum stays to brace the mounting.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
you got it a monster it is!! :grin:

but it doesn't really bounce around that badly on the mv. i think because the angle is a little different. i put it on my monster and the bounce is much worse.

·
Registered
774 Posts
Remove quickly this ugly thing, Pleeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase !!!!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad:

·
Registered
431 Posts
I think it looks alright, considering the Brutale really isn't meant to have a screen. How difficult was it to mount?

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Ditto, sorry I think it looks crap mate, but as I :flat: always say, each to their own.

·
Registered
774 Posts
One time for all, Brutale is a roadster.

If you want protection, by a F4 or BMW.

IMO Brutale is perfect like this.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts