MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been thinking about some clear turn signal lenses or maybe new signals all together.....what's out there?

Does anyone know who makes these?

Attachments

·
Administrator
20,072 Posts
Those look like maybe Rizoma. I have Clear Alternatives clear lenses on my stock turn signals. You can see them in my albums.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Those fronts look more like Barracuda then Rizoma. The rears look just like my stockers on the Triumph.

I'd recommend Rizomas for sure. Easy to find anywhere and super high quality.

Sent from my iPad using Motorcycle

·
Registered
106 Posts
I fitted these from forum sponsor Evolution bike

·
Registered
105 Posts
The fronts look like stock with clear lenses and the rears are definitely Triumph. I never had any issues with them on my Speed Triple but my wifes Street Triple R has had two crack around the mounting bolt in < 6 months of ownership from new. They are certainly not small and pretty.

If the Triumph indicators fit you might want to consider BMW LED's like the ones shown here - http://www.bmwmotorrad.com.au/au/en/index.html. They have the same mounting type/dimensions but look much better

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
Yep they are mine street triple front and back they do fit front just fit with a bit of effort standard bulbs straight swap

·
Registered
825 Posts
Clear turn signals

Put Melotti clear LEDs on mine, front and rear. Reasonable price, look good. Just have to put resistors on (set of 4 for $5 off ebay).

Cheers

Deano

1 - 8 of 8 Posts