·
Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
Olive said:
Check this new realisation of my friend Diego !

It's a tribune for the pieces he sell on "mvf4.com" and paint sheme is from "Alkatraxx"

Like it or not, but a find job, isn't it ?

http://www.mvf4.com/Newz/Tribute2Senna/tribute2senna.html
nice to see the paint job and other details... great paint work!

Overall the bike is still a bit over the top for me, but the quality of paint work is really fantastic, as usual in Alkatraxx tradition.

·
Registered
512 Posts
I liked most if not all of the after market parts, still not keen on the colour though. I think the colour out shines the extras, because it's pretty loud.

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
Aussie MV said:
I liked most if not all of the after market parts, still not keen on the colour though. I think the colour out shines the extras, because it's pretty loud.
for me it's actualy the other way around, since it is a tribute to Senna, the paint scheme is the key point, the unusual pipe, windscreen, belly pan, front rotors are just a bit too crazy for me... it's almost like an "aftermarket Brutale product display rack".

I must say if I have to look at the paint design more strictly, it is a bit too busy also, too many things overlapping, i.e. fender and tank: Senna logo over, tail:senna signature over MV cog, Brutale over MV Agusta, plus other sponsor's decal... if it was my bike, I would have a simpler design.

Still, the paint job looks great ...

·
Registered
512 Posts
It's a hard one, this bike is a lot like the debate over the Brutale headlight it's self. You either love it or hate it. I love the light.

·
Registered
975 Posts
i gave my help for this project but the paint scheme is really a total creation of my painter!! Diego gave the principal ideas and Sebastien make the rest!!!!!!!!!!!! perfect work as you saw it!!!

·
Registered
158 Posts
Thanks for the comments!!Starting the project we looked for an artist who can handle our paint idea, i guess there are only few in Europe, i only know 2 guys who can do it on this quality level, one of them is Sebastien, tx 4 his support and Alex to arrrange the contact.
And yes, it should be a little bit crazy but on racing theme, thats why we carefully chosed the parts like wheels and brakes etc., i thing the agressiv look fits to Racing...the sound for sure does;-)
Better Fotos will follow soon.
Best MV Regards

Diego

·
Registered
158 Posts
Thanks guys , i just took off the belly pan and, you have been right, it look s better without...
rgds

diego

·
Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
diego said:
Thanks guys , i just took off the belly pan and, you have been right, it look s better without...
Can you post pics without belly pan ?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts