MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
How long ago was this? what were you doing in TK? you here now?

I work in Roppongi Hills.... There is one guy who rides a red Brutale that parks in the garage..... I'd never park mine where she is, so I don't go out there that much...and these days they go around ticketing a lot. Never seen the black one though..... cool!

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
TokyoLunch said:
How long ago was this? what were you doing in TK? you here now?

I work in Roppongi Hills.... There is one guy who rides a red Brutale that parks in the garage..... I'd never park mine where she is, so I don't go out there that much...and these days they go around ticketing a lot. Never seen the black one though..... cool!
I'm actually living in Tokyo right now.....but I will move to Barcelona in September......and I contacted already the local MV Agusta dealer and I'm ordering a Brutale 910S as you guys are reading this :naughty: . So I hope me and the Brutale will arrive in Barcelona at the same time and then :ahhh: :ahhh: :ahhh:

To admin: As soon the Brutale T-shirts are ready I will get some of those :yo: !!

To Ben: Looking on the fact that you are a proud owner of a F4 Senna, I think it is about time you change your green signature tag to the real deal!!! :stickpoke

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
northface said:
I'm actually living in Tokyo right now.....but I will move to Barcelona in September......and I contacted already the local MV Agusta dealer and I'm ordering a Brutale 910S as you guys are reading this :naughty: . So I hope me and the Brutale will arrive in Barcelona at the same time and then :ahhh: :ahhh: :ahhh:

To admin: As soon the Brutale T-shirts are ready I will get some of those :yo: !!

To Ben: Looking on the fact that you are a proud owner of a F4 Senna, I think it is about time you change your green signature tag to the real deal!!! :stickpoke
nice one northface.... i assume moto corse on roppongi dori? say Hi to them for me.

Give me a shout when you get it (should take a week if they've got it lying around somewhere).... we'll go for a ride somewhere and put a few miles on it before you head off....

-colin

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
cute girls get all kinds of breaks.
even here.

SHE'S WEARING A DUCATI JACKET!!!! that's blasphemy!

take the bike away until she fixes it and makes up. some nude picture would suffice for an apology. :naughty:

alex

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
altoon said:
cute girls get all kinds of breaks.
even here.

SHE'S WEARING A DUCATI JACKET!!!! that's blasphemy!

take the bike away until she fixes it and makes up. some nude picture would suffice for an apology. :naughty:

alex
yeah, I noticed it too but because she is a girl in Tokyo riding a Brutale, I didn't make any fuss... and maybe she is like Brad Pitt who has both and mix match his bike/outfit :rolleyes:

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Attachment

Here is "the attachment" to that leady and it probably explains, why she has a Ducati jacket.....and FYI: she might not be that hot, but I ensure you guys that in Tokyo are some extremly fine ones........! :crazyeyes

Attachments

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
1 - 20 of 21 Posts