MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone removed the plate/tail light section of the Brutale and replace it with something clean? Does anyone make an aftermarket product? I beleive taht you can integrate the blinkers into the exsisting brake lights.
Thanks in advance for your reply.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Check out emoto's website for some plate holder options. Also Rizoma have a nice high quality plate holder that I can vouch for :yo:

·
Registered
312 Posts
just a inox plate attached to the subframe
blinkers are inside the brake light (LED system)

·
Registered
104 Posts
License plate holder

I just spent a couple hours figuring one out from 2 L-brackets. It's temporary as I want to get a better angle to it. Also went for the clear alternatives brake light/turn signals all in one. Much cleaner look.

Attachments

·
Registered
645 Posts
Brutale Socal said:
Has anyone removed the plate/tail light section of the Brutale and replace it with something clean? Does anyone make an aftermarket product? I beleive taht you can integrate the blinkers into the exsisting brake lights.
Thanks in advance for your reply.
I fabed one out of aluminum plate and welded mounts for led turn signals. The pics are in another thread.

·
Registered
94 Posts
a little help please...

When you guys installed the intragate brake and signals did you install that flasher unit? if so can i get some detail instructions please... :confused:

·
Registered
785 Posts
SebBrutale said:
When you guys installed the intragate brake and signals did you install that flasher unit? if so can i get some detail instructions please... :confused:
The flasher unit supplied with the lights does not work with the Brutale, as it uses a totally different system.

What we tend to do is supply users with resistors to wire in to slow down the flashing rate, this is probably your best bet.

·
Registered
645 Posts
I made one out of Aluminum plate and 2 small LED lights, really easy to make. You can go to a metal supply shop and ask for a "drop" or scrap piece of aluminum. I got a 2x3 sheet for $5. Its posted here somewhere, I will find a pic for you. Someday I will figure out how to post pics instead of having my little bro do it for me. I was going to start making them if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
104 Posts
SebBrutale said:
Here are the instructions. I have not hooked mine up as I don't mind the fast flash and also heard that the relay can get quite warm so keep that in mind when installing.
If you're in the US give Clear Alternatives a call.

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts