MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
guys i'm planning to add a new bike to my collection, and i'm not sure how this particular bike performes, what do you think of it as well as i need feed back on thoughs owners who have something similar...thanks

PS
I already tried the 750cc which i liked but it wasn't powerful enough....I don't have the patience to wait until they get the 910 and try it....so i'll be buying the bike on your reviews (be vivid on the details)....thanks again

·
Registered
166 Posts
Good point AURE. I visited the factory 2 weeks ago and only 2 Starfighters where available.
If you want one, be quick :rolleyes:

·
Registered
422 Posts
alsabah7 said:
guys i'm planning to add a new bike to my collection, and i'm not sure how this particular bike performes, what do you think of it as well as i need feed back on thoughs owners who have something similar...thanks

PS
I already tried the 750cc which i liked but it wasn't powerful enough....I don't have the patience to wait until they get the 910 and try it....so i'll be buying the bike on your reviews (be vivid on the details)....thanks again
Jarrah,

Curious did you go to NES or ASK, school wise? And welcome to the board.

·
Registered
720 Posts
alsabah7 said:

PS
All 23 bikes are sold out from the factory.Your only possibility is that some owner is willing to sell the most beautifull naked bike in the world.... :)

I can tell you that she performs well with hers 147 hp.Weight 174 kg. :f4:

I was lucky that one dealer in Holland was willing to sell his Titanium when i was buying a Brutale....i know that the others 22 pieces are sold in Europe.

If i were you i would telephone tomorrow in San Marino for the last Starfighter R ..like Pier said it is fantastic bike.

good luck for your search
Mike :smoking:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts