MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if the Starfighter 910R is available in the USA?

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
pigiolino said:
Starfighter titanum (23pz) are sold.
Starfighter without carbon and titanuim will be available on july (about 40 pz).I'm sure because dealer it proposed me for buy.
I think if you will go to PRO ITALIA is possible to buy it.
I have asked them already, they told me those are Europe only.... unless if something has changed.

·
Registered
68 Posts
If You can wait till next September I can sell mine!

What Pigiolino reports about the availability of some Starfighter in July is correct (not so sure about the number availables). If they are not going to be all booked out before that date I"m pretty sure that they will start to consider US as a new destination market for this AWSOME, INCREDIBLE, UNBELIEVABLE, GORGEUS, STUNNING, YAHOOOOOOOOOO motorbike.

·
Ambassador / 007 , , Waiting for new bike
6,135 Posts
Guys,don't forget then you can buy starfighter to Italian dealer!
They can to send it also in USA without V.A.T.
You must spend something for travel in USA...but all is possible..
If you are interest I can help for buying.
For availability I'm sure,because MV CORSE thusday told me then have received to VARESE only 45 Brut-R.... :)

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
pigiolino said:
Guys,don't forget then you can buy starfighter to Italian dealer!
They can to send it also in USA without V.A.T.
You must spend something for travel in USA...but all is possible..
If you are interest I can help for buying.
For availability I'm sure,because MV CORSE thusday told me then have received to VARESE only 45 Brut-R.... :)
Can you buy the Starfighter kit the way you can get the Gladio numbered kit, Mamba kit or America kit, separate from the motorcycle? Just the basic kit, tank, front fender, tail side pieces, etc. without the wheels?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Hi Rsduce,

no, You can't. The Veltro and the Starfighter (same project with 23/99 limited edition units) are available only as a complete bike.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts