MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
8,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone!

Good news. After some delay on the manufacturing end, the shirts have been finished and they are next to me as we speak. I will be taking photos shortly, and add the stock to the MVAgusta.net store for ordering.

I also have more charcoal/steel F4 shirts now, and some more stock of the sizes that have sold out in black.

·
Registered
8,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
F4 shirt quantities have been updated. Brutale shirts will be available to order very shortly

·
Registered
8,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hanes 50/50 shirts (100% cotton would easily break up the image in the wash & fade). I don't know how you judge thickness, but are similar to other tshirts.

The dri mesh ones are by port authority. "3.5-ounce, 100% poly double mesh; double-needle on armholes, shoulder, bottom hem and side vents"

Hope that helps if you are curious about the fabrics

Screens were created for each type of shirt and that is the method of printing, and the best method to get the right outcome for the shirts!

·
Registered
74 Posts
Thanks!

:blah: I did a quick search for "port authority" and eventually found a size chart. I got one in XS in BLACK, and will wait until the XS come in STEEL too. I opted for the mesh shirt! Great job! Can't wait to see it!

·
Registered
74 Posts
Mesh size chart...

Thanks for the size chart! I used this one for the Mesh shirt....
If it's the wrong one, let me know and I'll delete this post...
I really appreciate that a good assortment of sizes are available - I hate swimming around in a men's large shirt!

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Great news! I have been checking every day. Order has been placed.
Thanks again for going to what I am sure was a lot of work and trouble to make these shirts available to us.

·
Registered
593 Posts
admin said:
Hanes 50/50 shirts (100% cotton would easily break up the image in the wash & fade). I don't know how you judge thickness, but are similar to other tshirts.

The dri mesh ones are by port authority. "3.5-ounce, 100% poly double mesh; double-needle on armholes, shoulder, bottom hem and side vents"

Hope that helps if you are curious about the fabrics

Screens were created for each type of shirt and that is the method of printing, and the best method to get the right outcome for the shirts!
thanks for the info. sounds good.

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts