MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is the first of two brutale senna we made!!!! the next one will be better with red frame and all carbon parts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! pictures in my gallery!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Attachments

·
Registered
720 Posts
alkatraxx said:
this is the first of two brutale senna we made!!!! the next one will be better with red frame and all carbon parts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! pictures in my gallery!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
Exellent work!!
In my opinion you could think about alcantara seats ?? :stickpoke

Attachments

·
Registered
5,573 Posts
Looks nice! Do you also donate to the Senna foundation?

·
Registered
756 Posts
Looks good...like the idea on the alcantara seats as well. In fact, it might solve my deteriorating pillion problem. Mike...where did you buy those? Wonder if a black pillion would work with the stock black seat on the 910R :confused: Any thoughts...thx

·
Registered
848 Posts
MVorBMW said:
Looks good...like the idea on the alcantara seats as well. In fact, it might solve my deteriorating pillion problem. Mike...where did you buy those? Wonder if a black pillion would work with the stock black seat on the 910R :confused: Any thoughts...thx
I´m Answering for Mike... he´s working to earn the money to buy something nice MV-stuff... :laughing: :laughing:

He bought the alcantara seats from San Marino/MV Corse. They didn`t have at all red/black seats for sale, but they made those ones for Mike!!! :highclap:
They told us there, that whatever we want, they´ll make it, if possible! Goooood service, isn´t it! :moped:

·
Registered
720 Posts
MVorBMW said:
Looks good...like the idea on the alcantara seats as well. In fact, it might solve my deteriorating pillion problem. Mike...where did you buy those? Wonder if a black pillion would work with the stock black seathttp://www.mvagusta.net/forum/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=72234#
Smile on the 910R :confused: Any thoughts...thx
My wife answered the right place but anybody can order from MV corse those seats.Dottoressa Sabrina gladly take orders... :) If you dont know the adresses we can send it to you.If you want i can put the combination that you think in my bike and put a pic on forum... :smoking:

·
Registered
720 Posts
MVorBMW said:
There is an other option for the seats.. :cool:
.http://www.emotouk.com/mvagusta/brutaleseats.htm

·
Registered
756 Posts
Thx for all the help :)

·
Ambassador / 007 , , Waiting for new bike
6,135 Posts
mike21 said:
My wife answered the right place but anybody can order from MV corse those seats.Dottoressa Sabrina gladly take orders... :) If you dont know the adresses we can send it to you.If you want i can put the combination that you think in my bike and put a pic on forum... :smoking:
MIKE,
dottoressa Giglia made that for you only because.......................................................................................................................SHE LOVE YOU!!!!!!ha ha ha!!! :naughty: :naughty:
pier

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
720 Posts
pigiolino said:
MIKE,
dottoressa Giglia made that for you only because.......................................................................................................................SHE LOVE YOU!!!!!!ha ha ha!!! :naughty: :naughty:
pier
I´m to old for her.. :smoking:

And maybe drink too much toooo....! :friday:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts