MV Agusta Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
24,095 Posts
I love the look of that bike!
(I don't need another one, I don't need another one, I don't need another one, I don't need another one, I don't need another one, I don't need another one.....)

·
Super Moderator
24,095 Posts
It's a different animal in person, Dons.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Chuck just liked the way it felt with Al behind him :stickpoke

Kidding aside I liked they way it looked as well. The one thing that bothered me on the one at Rider's Hill was how cheap and flimsy the front fender looked. On the RR it looks to be painted so it doesn't look like a cheap mud guard.

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
I did nearly spit my coffee all over the keyboard when i read this:

“MV Agusta is a builder of premium motorcycles,” Castiglioni tells me over dinner, “we do not know how to build cheap motorcycles.”

The above maybe true but they do know how to build them to a budget? Having said that it gives its buyers a blank canvas with which to add their own touch I suppose?

I think I would still buy a Brutal over a Dragster though, the more I see them and having ridden one a few times i'm still happier with the one I've got.

·
Registered
845 Posts
I did nearly spit my coffee all over the keyboard when i read this:

“MV Agusta is a builder of premium motorcycles,” Castiglioni tells me over dinner, “we do not know how to build cheap motorcycles.”

The above maybe true but they do know how to build them to a budget? Having said that it gives its buyers a blank canvas with which to add their own touch I suppose?

I think I would still buy a Brutal over a Dragster though, the more I see them and having ridden one a few times i'm still happier with the one I've got.
I see you married her?! :)

·
Registered
78 Posts
I'm glad to hear good things about these bikes. As soon as I move to a place with a garage (sometime this fall/winter) I'm putting a deposit on a red Brutale RR.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts