MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Always difficult to determine where a noise comes from.

Suspension? It will probably make the same noise when the motorcyle is stopped and you push down on the forks (handlebars).

Maybe other things... brake noise? Cable striking the forks or frame when the forks compress?

pigiolino you are clever. I KNOW you can get these answers on an Italian forum. You are really just practicing your English! But that is OK by me!!!!

now tell me.. next time I come to Bologna where can I find polenta con sugo della rene di maiale? ;)

·
Ambassador / 007 , , Waiting for new bike
6,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
pigiolino said:
Greg,I hear just one "clic" also with engine extinguished.
Perhaps because is a new bike..??
pier
expansion and contration of metals always causes this CLICKING noise in bikes
that sound wouldn't bother me a bit
my bikes make that kind of noise all the time

i don't hear any suspension noise on my brutale....
maybe it's because:
1. i'm getting so fat it is compressed the whole time :)
or
2. i wear 32db ear plugs ALL THE TIME when i ride.... though, i DO miss the sound of my racing 1/2 system..... i need my hearing for listening in my stethoscope... or, i'll be out of business and cannot afford my bikes :jsm:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Ambassador / 007 , , Waiting for new bike
6,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
emmvee said:
Always difficult to determine where a noise comes from.

Suspension? It will probably make the same noise when the motorcyle is stopped and you push down on the forks (handlebars).

Maybe other things... brake noise? Cable striking the forks or frame when the forks compress?

pigiolino you are clever. I KNOW you can get these answers on an Italian forum. You are really just practicing your English! But that is OK by me!!!!

now tell me.. next time I come to Bologna where can I find polenta con sugo della rene di maiale? ;)
"PONTEVECCHIO RESTAURANT"...
pier

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts