MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to thank everyone for their contributions on this forum. I have decided to buy a 910 and this board has helped answer many questions and helped me feel good about the decision. What is considered to be good pricing within the US? I seem to be firmly quoted MSRP wherever I call with high delivery and assembly charges. Is that the norm? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
shit....this is going to be a depressing thread..... :bawling:

Happy not to be in the US, but damn, I love the bike prices there! :)

·
Registered
8,920 Posts
You should be able to find an '05 910 and get at least something knocked off the price, but I wouldn't expect a lot...Profit margins are pretty thin on MV's. But i would expect full price on any '06 sounds right.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
fazer6 said:
You should be able to find an '05 910 and get at least something knocked off the price, but I wouldn't expect a lot...Profit margins are pretty thin on MV's. But i would expect full price on any '06 sounds right.
All 910s are 2006 models.

·
Not very lucky..
1,431 Posts
I would say at this point msrp is the best you can do. When the 07's come out and a dealer has some left over 06's, then you can probably get an 06 for a little less than it is now.

·
Registered
593 Posts
fazer6 said:
Really!? on a new current model-year bike? Why?
why not. i dont think i've ever paid MSRP on a bike. at least get 1000 off. walk in with cash, they will take it. if not, go somewhere else. maybe it's because im a repeat customer but im getting about 1.5k to 2k off on new purchases....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts