MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those who have owned the previous Brutale series and now have the new one or those who has rode both series....
Which one do you like better and why?
What are the biggest differences (improvments?) you noticed between them?
:brutale:

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Rode both , the new one you can use daily :) The old one is harsher (power comes more brutal) , but build finish of the new one is..............just my 2 cents :)

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Rode both , the new one you can use daily :) The old one is harsher (power comes more brutal) , but build finish of the new one is..............just my 2 cents :)
Yes, that's what i was already expecting and i think the same applies to the F4's.
And i agree the "old" ones are more special :)

·
Registered
229 Posts
Have ridden both and own 1090, maybe the build is 5% less than older model but 20% more useable . Are you thinking of riding it or looking at it ??

Not knocking the older model , but ride both both, you will then have the answer .

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you guys :smoking:
Steve i will ride it of course, but i don't ride as much as i used to and i have more bikes so yes looks are very important. I like the new Brutale, but i think the older ones looks even better.
And of course price is important also :drummer:

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
For those who have owned the previous Brutale series and now have the new one or those who has rode both series....
Which one do you like better and why?
What are the biggest differences (improvments?) you noticed between them?
:brutale:
You buying one..?

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
own a 910s ride and have riden the 990
my verdict
the old 910 was called the brutale because it was a brut hard harsh quirky unlike any other bike and i love it for it .........its a true bike
now the 990 smoooooth just like any other bike its predictable some might say boring

as to the finish the old brutale 100% every thing perfect looks high class
the new looks a little cheeper just not as hi standard
i was going to upgrade to the 1090 but i wont bother

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You buying one..?
Yep.

own a 910s ride and have riden the 990
my verdict
the old 910 was called the brutale because it was a brut hard harsh quirky unlike any other bike and i love it for it .........its a true bike
now the 990 smoooooth just like any other bike its predictable some might say boring

as to the finish the old brutale 100% every thing perfect looks high class
the new looks a little cheeper just not as hi standard
i was going to upgrade to the 1090 but i wont bother
I'm used to the 312R's and the previous F4 1000 "harshness" and somewhat fuel jerkiness.
Is that the same thing with the old Brutale's or is it worse on the Bruties?

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Are you moving to the dark side Tiago?:brutale:

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Nhaaa... nevah! :D
I'm just trading adding a Brutie to the stable and letting go of the 749R. I'm still keeping the F4's and the 999R
In all these years of bike riding the Brutale will be my first non-sport bike :wtf:

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
A friend of mine has a 749R, he loves it. Why are you getting rid of yours?

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I love it too and it's a very special bike, but it's kind of redundant since i have the 999R too.
The 749R was my track only bike for racing and i have decided to stop racing this year and put teh bike back to it's original form.
Being redundant now, i think it's time to part with it and get something "gayer" :laughing:

·
Registered
396 Posts
I love it too and it's a very special bike, but it's kind of redundant since i have the 999R too.
The 749R was my track only bike for racing and i have decided to stop racing this year and put teh bike back to it's original form.
Being redundant now, i think it's time to part with it and get something "gayer" :laughing:
If you are trying to attract "boys" with your next bike, you should be looking for a cruiser:jerkoff:

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
Yep.

I'm used to the 312R's and the previous F4 1000 "harshness" and somewhat fuel jerkiness.
Well have you taken one for a spin yet?

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Yep.

its the same MV

1 - 20 of 21 Posts