MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 910R which is great, one of the few issues i have is with the mirrors, they vibrate like mad and when over 30mph rear view vision is not existent!
What is best route to solve this - eg bar end mirrors etc?
Any advice and help on pruduct is very welcome
Rgds
Jonathan

·
Registered
851 Posts
Well while you are waiting for your new ones to arrive wedge a bit of foam top and bottom between the mirror and the housing!

·
Registered
79 Posts
I have a 910R which is great, one of the few issues i have is with the mirrors, they vibrate like mad and when over 30mph rear view vision is not existent!
Rgds
Jonathan
Yea they look great. Motovation sells them.
The CRG Arrow mirrors rock:yo: compared to the standard ones.

I just got mine last week from forum sponsor.

The price for the pair as i have seen some other sites selling them as individuals.

http://www.designcorse.co.uk/Mirrors/CRG_Bar_End_Mirrors

If your in the US then motovation sell them too.

james

·
Registered
16 Posts
Regarding the CRG Arrows: I've got them, they are great! Look cool, show what you need to see and nothing else, and ....... rock solid (with one caveat.....!). Check the 4mm cap screw in the main detented pivot. One of mine (left) tried really hard to get away - only my somewhat anal preflight check prevented losing the mirror head. I think a bit of blue Loctite is in order.

Mike

·
Registered
177 Posts
Rgds
Jonathan

I found that with mine all I had to do was keep the revs up near the limiter and the vibration went away, by the time I am in 6th gear I really don't have time to worry about what's behind me.... :stickpoke :naughty:

I am going to fit some Oberon bar end mirrors as I kinda lost my right hand mirror somewhere on the A247 on the way to meet up with Lucky13_UK :brutale:
:)

·
Premium Member
1,586 Posts
I found that with mine all I had to do was keep the revs up near the limiter and the vibration went away, by the time I am in 6th gear I really don't have time to worry about what's behind me.... :stickpoke :naughty:

I am going to fit some Oberon bar end mirrors as I kinda lost my right hand mirror somewhere on the A247 on the way to meet up with Lucky13_UK :brutale:
:)
Do mean these Mirrors Ron?

http://www.designcorse.co.uk/Mirrors/Oberon_Bar_End_Mirror_Set_:naughty:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts