MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you guys haven't done so already, check out the MV site. They have a Mamba kit for the Brutale. Looks nice. Four kits for the Brutale....I like it!

It's sunny and 50 out right now. If the 910R was here I would be riding

:later:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
798 Posts
MVITALIAN said:
If you guys haven't done so already, check out the MV site. They have a Mamba kit for the Brutale. Looks nice. Four kits for the Brutale....I like it!

It's sunny and 50 out right now. If the 910R was here I would be riding

:later:
I happen to love the Mamba kit. I was considering getting it at one point. Then I decided to just get the black/red paint scheme and add the carbon bits later on.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
annuci good plan on getting the CF parts later. Man you must be so excited to get your bike tomorrow. So are you going to be taking it in for your 600 mile service on Monday :) Have fun!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
798 Posts
MVITALIAN said:
annuci good plan on getting the CF parts later. Man you must be so excited to get your bike tomorrow. So are you going to be taking it in for your 600 mile service on Monday :) Have fun!
LOL! Could be. I feel like a 16 year old kid that's going to get his cherry popped by an Italian hooker.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
anucci said:
LOL! Could be. I feel like a 16 year old kid that's going to get his cherry popped by an Italian hooker.
LOL!!!! Helmet $400, Carbon Fiber.......open the wallet, getting your cherry popped by an Italian hooker (Brutale 910)........priceless! That's great anucci. Have tons of fun! Still LOL!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
571 Posts
That's one expensive hooker!!!

Japanese hookers cost half the price but last twice as long.... LOL!!!
 
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Top