MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi i just wanted to share with everyone this image.....it`s a Brutale made of wood in Italy. As you can see the details and everything on it it`s just beautifull. (sorry about the glass reflection the wether was crap agusta brutale..JPG ) Enjoy :yo:

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
The gold leafing of the emblems is a nice touch.

What is he little logo on the front fender?

Is it actually wood, or just faux painted to look like wood?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well that is not a bike store or a dealer...it`s an art studio store sort of...so i guess it is real wood ....and being an art store in Italy they have cose some art from the motorcycle world.......MV is an obvious choice..motorcycle art..

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Me thinks paint or sticker otherwise it would be hard to get the tyre on the rim without destroying it. Their have been a lot of trucks around south Georgia with camo stickers fallowing the contours of the bodywork.

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
I'm calling it vinyl, and I hope I'm wrong.

·
Registered
694 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I`m not sure if it was wood or not the gallery was closed when i took the picture but it was AWESOME and it still IS

·
Registered
302 Posts
wood??

I thinhk its a sort of special paint , very well done, mind you
As you can see the helmet is the same design
and also the tank is made off one piece, hard to find a single piece off wood this size.
I know a guy who does simmelar things in marble design,
you would"nt notice its fake, untull you set youre eye about 2 inches from the work.
cheers
Peter

·
Registered
14,562 Posts
?

fake.....

they float paint on water to "wood grain" shotgun stocks too

some Berettas are done that way......its wood, but with painted grain

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
They would have been better off using duct tape, (Red Neck Chrome).

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
I remember that Cannondale (bicycle brand) made a bike like this , was nicely done. It was their classic alloy frame and then professionaly wrapped , looked great . This Brutale reminds me of it.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts