MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello out there, i would love to use my brutale as more of an every day commute sans back pack, does anyone know of a nice-ish looking hard, small, lockable pannier for the brutale. any feedback would be great.

Thanks
Lido
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10 Posts
Lido said:
hello out there, i would love to use my brutale as more of an every day commute sans back pack, does anyone know of a nice-ish looking hard, small, lockable pannier for the brutale. any feedback would be great.

Thanks
Lido
Lido
I have a Britale in France and I just buy a tank cover and the luggage ; all come from the company " Bagster "
the have a web at " www.bagster.com"
this product for MV Brutale is quite new !!!
hope it will answer to your request
regards
golden bear
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
23 Posts
Bagalux tank bag and ventura fitted

All ready for a trip to southern spain. Just popped out for 80 odd miles and makes no difference to the bike whatsoever (OK didn't try 100+ but ventura worked fine on a zx6r flat out).
BlackBruty (Fafnirs husband).
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
312 Posts
that looks damn neet fafnir :naughty:

but also very important : how does the rear look without the bag on it ?
does the rack have modular system ? (smal bar when no lugage big bar with lugage)

the tankbag/coverset looks real kewl, drive a gladio myself
what did you pay approx. for the tank cover?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,860 Posts
xooops said:
Hi

it's not the best solution, but for the moment it works for me..

greez Sven
Is that your brutale! What is the history behind it! How about a registry submission :) and welcome to mvagusta.net :stickpoke
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
23 Posts
MV Blackie said:
that looks damn neet fafnir :naughty:

but also very important : how does the rear look without the bag on it ?
does the rack have modular system ? (smal bar when no lugage big bar with lugage)

the tankbag/coverset looks real kewl, drive a gladio myself
what did you pay approx. for the tank cover?
The rack on its own is hideous. There is a sport rack (normal sized ) and a grab rail (semi hideous). The closeup shows 4 bolts and the grab rails are off (you install a rear T peice under the body work that they bolt into) so 99.9% of the time ours (fafnirs and my bruties) will be off.

Bagulax cover £85 and bag (city sized) £50.

xooops it looks lovely in yellow, custom spray? Did you use full colour transfers as I did?
BlackBruty
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
434 Posts
Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!

xooops said:
Hi

it's not the best solution, but for the moment it works for me..

greez Sven
That's what I call "personallity"...but if somebody around called "pigiolino" takes a look at your bike, he'll probably say something like... "I'm sorry, but that's not original...I love original"...Well, I say...IT LOOKS AWESOME!!!!!!
Don't give a shit if it's original o not. After all...We're talking on just a bike (even if it's the best looking bike on Earth).
 

·
MV Cellist
Joined
·
4,595 Posts
FERROMAN said:
That's what I call "personallity"...but if somebody around called "pigiolino" takes a look at your bike, he'll probably say something like... "I'm sorry, but that's not original...I love original"...Well, I say...IT LOOKS AWESOME!!!!!!
Don't give a shit if it's original o not. After all...We're talking on just a bike (even if it's the best looking bike on Earth).
the beauty of free speech!!! everyone is free to choose.
:guitarist :drummer: :guitarist
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
512 Posts
Fafnir said:
All ready for a trip to southern spain. Just popped out for 80 odd miles and makes no difference to the bike whatsoever (OK didn't try 100+ but ventura worked fine on a zx6r flat out).
BlackBruty (Fafnirs husband).
Hi there

Can you please tell me what size bag that is on the back, it it the 45lt and does it connect to another bag.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
38 Posts
Aussie MV said:
Hi there

Can you please tell me what size bag that is on the back, it it the 45lt and does it connect to another bag.
Yes. They are the old stye Delta 45l (the new ones are a bit posher apparently) and they do zip together.

Also my post was a bit msleading, remove 4 bolts and the carrier and both side rails come off, 3 min job. No sign of ventura on the bike.

BlackBruty
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
512 Posts
blackbruty said:
Yes. They are the old stye Delta 45l (the new ones are a bit posher apparently) and they do zip together.

Also my post was a bit msleading, remove 4 bolts and the carrier and both side rails come off, 3 min job. No sign of ventura on the bike.

BlackBruty
Thanks for that BB, if I had a 45lt bag facing the rear what is the maximum size bag I could/should zip on facing forward so the pillion passanger has enough room on the 910R?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
114 Posts
re bagage...

I bought a Pacsafe tail bag ( aerostitch.com ), it fits on the rear seat, locks if nescessary (and locks to the bike), is waterproof and looks pretty good on the bike. It is made of a slash proof cable mesh material and fits the bike pretty well. It has some soft strap covers so it won't mess up the paint. It's a good size, not heavy and no mods to the bike needed.

Adrian206.....
 
1 - 20 of 61 Posts
Top