MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is probably not the most intelligent question asked in this forum, but im new to this brand (and a big fan!). Is there any hard luggage cases to attach to a Brutale for longer trips?? Tnx for any help!

·
Premium Member
2,569 Posts
Congratulations JayT - glad you found us and welcome to the family.

Tank and Tail luggage are the best combinations we've seen across the forum, not too much in the hard-tail luggage range....if there is, someone here will be able to confirm.

Cheers

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
I have the same set-up as greminn, and it works well - especially with a tank bag. I bought a Ventura Rack and Spada V bag..but just cannot bring myself to mess with the natural beauty of the brute!! Maybe when i do the long haul with a pillion or the boys, I will bolt on the Ventura rack?? Welcome to the club; me a newbie, and loving the twisties on the Old Road as I learn to corner at speed, whilst wearing a shit eating grin...see you out there. Sydney boys heading out for a ride somewhere next weekend if you are around??

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks alot guys for your help! Im really into buying one soon, and its good to know that i can take it out for a multiday trip aswell as having tons of fun! How is it on long trips with no windscreen, is it tiring?

·
Premium Member
2,569 Posts
Compared to a H-D without a screen....its very comfortable

·
Super Moderator
22,643 Posts
Former Ride '02 R-1 Laconia Bike Week!

Can't be any worse than this!
DSCN3063r.JPG

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
This is probably not the most intelligent question asked in this forum, but im new to this brand (and a big fan!). Is there any hard luggage cases to attach to a Brutale for longer trips?? Tnx for any help!
I've got an Elite Seat pak, from Luggagelocker in the US. Straps on the pillion seat. Fits very neatly. You'll stash quite a bit in there, although they say max weight is 5Kgs (or maybe pounds, being yanks).
I got it new off a friend who had ordered it on the net...by the time the thing arrived he was selling his Brute.
For longer than overnight trips, my preference would be to add a tankbag. It keeps the weight centered. If really stuck for room, a sporty backpack is always an option.

CHeers.

Michel

·
Registered
101 Posts
I have a slightly different "solution" that works really well for me. VERY fast to take off and very stable. I got another stock rear seat and the case mounted directly to it. I have not had any movement at all.

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts