MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys I've been trying to find the thread of similar issues can't seem to find it now. Has anyone had a similar issue where the license plate bracket on a 2013 1090RR completely broke off. Mine ended up in the rim and wrecking quite a few things I'm trying to get it sorted under warranty. Please assist guys.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi the bracket on my 1090rr was replaced under warranty at the 6000k service without me asking. Apparently a known problem. Check with your dealer - I can't comment on the consequential damage - good luck!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for clarifying, I'm definitely certain it must be a warranty issue. Hopefully they replace bracket and parts damaged by failure without any issues.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Had the same, though mine had a little help, I turned it into a "DIY tail tidy", waiting for the real thing to arrive.

·
Registered
39 Posts
No, I ordered an R&G tail tidy unit from the local agents, Cayenne, thus won't be under warranty, but if you're going stock it should be.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Mine started to corrode with the paint peeling. It was replaced under warranty. I noticed the new one seems more substantial

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Mine started to corrode with the paint peeling. It was replaced under warranty. I noticed the new one seems more substantial
Never noticed the paint on mine, but bike was on 5400 km when it failed so wasn't expecting it since nobody contacted me regarding it and even after the fail the dealer was still oblivious of the fault and recall.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts