MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

Registered
I think that's a pretty old jacket - came out in '06 roughly.

Registered

Registered
I have that exact same jacket but in red sat on my clothing rail, bought brand new, never been worn and still has the tags. I am in the UK, what size are you looking for, don't forget Italian sizing is a little small compared to most clothing.

Regards
jimboF4
check your PMs

Super Moderator
emoto is out of busines and pure poison.

Super Moderator
Their site is up, but it is disabled at the shopping cart checkout.

Everytime someone post up about emoto, a flaming ball of F*ck You should come up!

Registered
Everytime someone post up about emoto, a flaming ball of F*ck You should come up!
:laughing::laughing::laughing: / :bawling::bawling::bawling: / :cussing::cussing::cussing:

Painful truth. Though I was fortunate to not having been personally screwed by them on any orders.

Registered
:laughing::laughing::laughing: / :bawling::bawling::bawling: / :cussing::cussing::cussing:

Painful truth. Though I was fortunate to not having been personally screwed by them on any orders.
They 'burned' me....once. That was once too many...NEVER again! They're toxic. Stay clear!

Registered
Yikes, well anyways back on topic. OP, sorry I couldn't find anywhere that May have it. As mentioned its a pretty old jacket so you may be SOL. Check your local buy/sell websites like kijiji and maybe you'll luck out on ebay.

Hope you find what you're looking for.

Premium Member
What size? I know where there still might exist a new 48uk for sale. About $1100usd iirc. Not in the US though.

Registered
I'd giddily agree if I had a Brutale, Noel. :)
Arthur;
I have a Brutale and an F4, I have the old F4 jacket, the LookWells and M-Techs.....and the Cordura MV jackets

but no Brutale Jacket:wtf:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts