MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Ambassador / 007 , , Waiting for new bike
6,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Guys,today I saw the BRUTALE ITALIA 910 R.
I saw in a secret situation the bike on a pc.It's very very good:
all blue,with italian little flag,in the sides there is wrote ITALIA in gold.On tank there is the World cup and the shadow of football player that they lift on the cup!
Weels are Brembo black,same of R version.I did'nt saw carbon fiber on.
I have a bad photos made with my phone by a pc,but unfortunately is not possible insert it on forum.
pier

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
187 Posts
well, if this is a Brutale to commemorate the win of the worldcup 2006, they better make a GERMANY instead of a ITALIA......

Just pullin' your leg, can't wait to see the ITALIA, forza azzuri!

·
Registered
785 Posts
pigiolino said:
Guys,today I saw the BRUTALE ITALIA 910 R.
I saw in a secret situation the bike on a pc.It's very very good:
all blue,with italian little flag,in the sides there is wrote ITALIA in gold.On tank there is the World cup and the shadow of football player that they lift on the cup!
Weels are Brembo black,same of R version.I did'nt saw carbon fiber on.
I have a bad photos made with my phone by a pc,but unfortunately is not possible insert it on forum.
pier
Thank you for the information!

Hope to see it soon! :yo:

·
Registered
785 Posts
Looks good!

Agree with Greg, the gold sprocket looks a little out of place and clashes with the swingarm. May look better in the light though.

Thanks for posting Pier!

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Pretty fabulous Brutale, thanks for the spy pics on this. Gold sprocket seems only in keeping with World Cup win. Hope you don't get head-butted for posting these pics!

·
Registered
281 Posts
I like it and the sprocket does not look different than the 06 R, from my eye. We have gold accents and blue-gold seems like a harmonious blend...

·
Registered
77 Posts
best motor bike I comes bought Brutal the 910R I will sell it for a new dress blue of with 4 star a motor bike which will be very difficult D to have in the future one

sid

·
Registered
77 Posts
I wind the figure of brutal the 910R that D and exchanged by carbon that J and bought at EMOTO on (ebay Nonber 220013280955)

1 - 20 of 46 Posts