MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
King of the Sink
1,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'll just put my asbestos suit on for this one! :)

There's a letter to the editor in the latest Australian Motorcycle News, printed under the title Diving MV:

The Brutale Italia looks like such a forward machine in the team colours, but will it keep falling over?

Yes, some of us are still smarting from the Australia-Italy clash in the World Cup! :)

·
Registered
109 Posts
I like how they MV gave all the Italian players their own Limited Edition models for free and they are $8,000 more than the 910R... looks like they are trying to get us to pay for their generosity :stickpoke and after what they did to us... :nutkick:

Would be interesting to see how many of the 3 Italias that are available in Australia will get sold...

Great looking paint job though :hitit:

A

·
0 Posts
hey hey im italian here
dont be rude to us
not our fault you bloody aussies cant play football, or should i say soccer
only joshing,
i love the brutale italia, yeah but the price bites, and with obly three comming here it will be interesting to see how quick they sell

·
Registered
198 Posts
I think that the brutale Italia is nice paint job, but as a french I just tought they should have paint a target with Zidane face on top of the tank. I'm sure you know what I mean....

·
Ambassador / 007 , , Waiting for new bike
6,135 Posts

·
Registered
796 Posts
i think most of these bikes will be sold in italy,shit,if i we re italian,i'd buy it and i ll take it on a trip to france

1 - 8 of 8 Posts