MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8,920 Posts
Wow! Awesome, much better than the guesses we saw (no offense to anyone, but Tam knows what he's doing)! I dig the white on white-carbon, and it even has a Scotts damper. Very sweet, I'd definitely take one :)

·
Not very lucky..
1,431 Posts
I like the way the bike looks, but I am not sold on the brown seats :jerkoff: maybe if it were blue to match the color of the team uniforms? :idea: or maybe red , don't know, I bet it looks sick in person though! :yo:

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
It's correct Pigiolino,

this is a personalized version realized by Gimotorsport for the guy indicated in the first post of this thread by Indio: You can have the whole story on the Motociclando Forum.

The MV Agusta version is still to be officially presented and the first units will be given (for free...) to the 22 world champions of the Italian national team and the others... to Mv fans like You: I read that You want to sell Your Gladio for one of these...

·
Registered
756 Posts
White carbon is great...but otherwise it doesn't work for me. Brown seat is a problem. But it could look better in person :conveyer:

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
MC japan's suede seat is a little lighter in color I think, has a earthy appearance to it and looks fine IMHO, however this brown seems rather dark, and being right against a white bike, I am not so sure about it... I guess it will match the riders' soil under pants after experiencing the added power. :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts