MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone tell me if the Brutale has featured in any movies? I know the Monster, Speed Tripple, F4, Triumph Daytona and a few of the Japanese bikes have. But what about the classy Brute?

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
MV Blackie said:
i remeber Wesly snipes riding the F4 in a movie (but i forgot witch one)
Art of war or something. We need a clip of that. the Gone in 60 is in the media section

·
Registered
8,920 Posts
admin said:
Art of war or something. We need a clip of that. the Gone in 60 is in the media section
I saw a minute of this today, flipping channels while eating lunch. Yeah, called The Art of War, looks to be an Oro, at least is has gold wheels anyway. Not much steady coverage, just glmpses, but I only watched it for 10 minutes or so, I only even stopped at the channel because I saw the F4.

·
Registered
571 Posts
I've seen a Brutale in a cereal commercial, I can't remember which one though! Dude was watching a motorcycle show while eating his cereal.... his wife was bitchin' about something too.

They had been showin' it regularly a few months back!

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Vlad Drac said:
I've seen a Brutale in a cereal commercial, I can't remember which one though! Dude was watching a motorcycle show while eating his cereal.... his wife was bitchin' about something too.

They had been showin' it regularly a few months back!

I don't think I seen that commercial over here and probably never will.

·
Registered
8,920 Posts
lorenzotx said:
Was that an F4 or a Ducati? I thought the big freeway chase scene was a Duc. (Same movie?)
Yep, same movie, unfortunately the F4 gets about 3 seconds of film until it's dropped through the roof of a building, and the Duc gets all the glory!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts