MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not a 100% percent sure. But during the NFL superbowl commecials saw the g.i. joe movie preview and caught a glimpse of brutale appering in the upcoming movie. Now it could very well be a monster but doubt it, unmistakable front headlight. :brutale:

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
you guys need to get a life. i can't even feel like i discovered something without somebody posting on it all ready. :rant:

·
Registered
78 Posts
Haha, same here.

you guys need to get a life. i can't even feel like i discovered something without somebody posting on it all ready. :rant:

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
you guys need to get a life.
I agree with Frederick.....Kidding aside, I saw the commercial, but how in Heaven's name did you figure out that was a Brutie after 1+ second of exposure? First you saw the commercial, then how did you confirm the bike? A better question would be why bother? :)

·
Registered
668 Posts
Awesome product placement. Clearly someone in Hollywood has a soft spot for MVs.

Wish MV itself could rise up to the excitement. :(

·
Registered
78 Posts
It is nice to see something interesting once in a while. Not like watching "Superbikes" on the speed channel. Dime-a-dozen japanese literbikes + inexperienced riders + chrome = american television. Always cracks me up to see them all riding together through a crowded city at 10 mph doing stunts. Kinda makes me think they forgot what riding is.

I just hope I never have to see a "G.I. Joe edition Brutale" :green:

·
Registered
80 Posts
This is funny.. I did the same thing, it was such a small clip I thought to myself " that looked like a brutale". I have DVR so I hit rewind to make sure.:mouthwate

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
I just hope I never have to see a "G.I. Joe edition Brutale" :green:

The Mangusta was almost a reality. I forget what it eventually was called, some other name, same idea tho....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts