MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
since it was soooo nice yesterday....i took a day off from work, took the ole F4 off of the Battery Tender and took a nice ride out to the Docks in Annapolis. I sat in oustide a coffee shop all morning and a group of riders came into the area....Ducati Monster, BMW and a Brutale! First one I have seen in MD on the road. Anyay I chased him down and asked if he was on the board, which he is but I didn't catch the screen name.....anyway good seeing fellow riders!

·
Registered
15 Posts
solo said:
since it was soooo nice yesterday....i took a day off from work, took the ole F4 off of the Battery Tender and took a nice ride out to the Docks in Annapolis. I sat in oustide a coffee shop all morning and a group of riders came into the area....Ducati Monster, BMW and a Brutale! First one I have seen in MD on the road. Anyay I chased him down and asked if he was on the board, which he is but I didn't catch the screen name.....anyway good seeing fellow riders!
Hi Solo , nice to have meat u yesterday ( although ) briefly ... by the way beautiful bike your F4. On monday I managed to drag everybody to Anapolis because I was dying to drive my new baby (just 2 weeks old!). By the way I live in Washington DC.

Cheers,
Ludovico

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ahh....ok...it was great meeting you as well....hope to ride more with you down the road.

·
Registered
104 Posts
style_one said:
it was probably brutal2dmax. he's out of annapolis.
Sorry I missed you guys. The coffee shop Aromi d'Italia on Dock street is where we get together on Sunday mornings. Come on over anytime...

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts