MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Invisible, but light. Very light.

I kill myself.

Maybe it's gonna be a see-through motorcycle. Anybody else remember the "Visible V-8" ;)

·
Registered
756 Posts
I don't get it either

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
I think the larger concern isn't the style of the bike but how its sold. If I understood correctly, this bike is only available through MV internet sales?
This type of sales tactic does not go far to build relationships between MV dealers and the factory. I have seen this practice take place in other industries with dismal results. I hope I am wrong.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
GRand said:
I think the larger concern isn't the style of the bike but how its sold. If I understood correctly, this bike is only available through MV internet sales?
This type of sales tactic does not go far to build relationships between MV dealers and the factory. I have seen this practice take place in other industries with dismal results. I hope I am wrong.

I think this is an internet "reservation" process and the bike will still be purchased through/picked up from an MV dealer. Various Ducatis were sold that way - MH900e for one and IIRC, some others as well, Paul Smart, 998FE... Customers reserved bikes and some were "reserved" (ordered) by dealers. I don't think it hurt their sales at all.

·
Registered
645 Posts
emmvee said:
I think this is an internet "reservation" process and the bike will still be purchased through/picked up from an MV dealer. Various Ducatis were sold that way - MH900e for one and IIRC, some others as well, Paul Smart, 998FE... Customers reserved bikes and some were "reserved" (ordered) by dealers. I don't think it hurt their sales at all.
Yep, ducati had no problem unloading the MH900's, I think they were all sold within hours.

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
Somehow I don't think this particular model/color scheme is going to swing the voters such that it impacts much at all.....

·
Registered
128 Posts
I personally think its HOT!! it could do without the H2 on it though.

·
Registered
150 Posts
pigiolino said:
Yes,
But every evening I go to see my baby in garage!!!!
EVERY EVENING!!!
I love it!!!
Pier
Tirala fuori da quel garage allora, Pier! :)
If you do love it RIDE IT! :)
Expecially this year, mean temperature is still about 15°C when daylight all over Italy (actually 20 in Rome, I'm sweating like a penguin in Kenya), never seen such a "winter" in my life!!!!

·
Ambassador / 007 , , Waiting for new bike
6,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
GRand said:
MV is not interested to sell this bike,
little little available pieces..
pier

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts