MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone switched out the stock handlebars for a Brutale? I'm looking for a more agressive look even if that means sacrificing some comfort. Any recommendations? Pictures?

Thanks!

·
Registered
456 Posts
how are the streetfighter or rizoma bars diff than stock bars?

are they lower or more forward? which bars a higher and more toward the rider than the stock bars?

·
Registered
786 Posts
Lower and straighter. I held one next to the stock bars when I was looking at doing this, and it don't look much in photos, but its pretty drastic change.

Wasn't to my taste in the end looks wise.

·
Registered
867 Posts
Hey NV MY MV check out my Gallery i have the Monster S4R bars fitted, definitely more aggresive puts more weight on front wheel and IMO looks way better than the originals and i have the rizoma bar end mirrors, freakin awesome at the trap!!

James

·
Registered
396 Posts
Hey NV MY MV check out my Gallery i have the Monster S4R bars fitted, definitely more aggresive puts more weight on front wheel and IMO looks way better than the originals and i have the rizoma bar end mirrors, freakin awesome at the trap!!

James
How much farther forward are they? I measured a Duc 696 and my 910 is 5" closer to the seat.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sorry for the late reply....The holiday weekend got the best of me having to do my "honey-do" list and dealing with my two young girls. Thanks for everyone's input. I'll definitely will check out Sydney 910R's gallery for some ideas. We'll see where this goes...

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Those are some nice photos, Sydney 910R!! That look with the S4R bars are exactly what I'm looking for. I definitely will really consider going that route. Thanks again for the info!

·
Registered
204 Posts
If you want aggressive bars go with bars from a Ducati streetfighter.
There's a set of streetfighter bars for sale in the classified section on this forum (not mine).
The SF bars are even more aggressive than the monster bars, I swapped out the bars on my sf for monster bars to get a little more relaxed.
If I were doing a lot of trackdays this the bar I'd get.

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Bought Rizoma handlebar some time ago.
They where to low , they would have hit the tank :(
There laying in the garage gathering dust :bash:

·
Registered
112 Posts
I've got Rizoma bars on mine and they don't foul the tank or the intakes, the clearances between the switchblocks and the intakes is tight but doesn't touch. I have also ridden a brutale with SF bars which were lower again than the Rizomas but they were dearer and they did foul the intakes.

I didn't like the stock bars at all, they were too high for my liking, I've found the Rizomas excellent and haven't found them to be uncomfortable at all.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts