MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've been riding a Ducati since 1993 but since I bought my 2004 Brutale I can't bring myself to leave the MV in the garage and ride my other bike. Of all the motorcycles I've owned and ridden, the Brutale is by far the biggest kick & most entertaining. Just clicked 7400 miles, time to get serviced. Installed an Arrow full system & other goodies. see pix...

Attachments

·
Registered
8,920 Posts
Yes, it sure is sweet!

Taking mine in for the 15k mile service next week, at the one year anniversary!

·
Registered
720 Posts
petevegas said:
I've been riding a Ducati since 1993 but since I bought my 2004 Brutale I can't bring myself to leave the MV in the garage and ride my other bike. Of all the motorcycles I've owned and ridden, the Brutale is by far the biggest kick & most entertaining. Just clicked 7400 miles, time to get serviced. Installed an Arrow full system & other goodies. see pix...
I have the same problem! Last summer i rode the 998S only 150 km:s and my mechanic about 500 km:s....
Looking very nice..the goodies and bike! :drummer:

·
Registered
571 Posts
Sweet! The Arrow parts look nice.

How do you like the steering damper?

Can the adjustibility go pretty stiff?

·
Registered
75 Posts
Yes, please give us a road test summary of Arrows steering damper and your Rizoma grips. Do you like them, how well do they function, would you purchase them again, like when you upgrade to a 910R?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The Arrow damper is a big plus, setting 3 or 4 is perfect for most hard street riding. I have some track time comming up soon, we'll see how it works then. Rizoma grips are flashy, but I would not purchase them again. Installation is kinda tricky.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Thanks a bunch for the feedback on the Arrows damper - at almost half the price of the Matris, I just may have to get me one. I also appreciate the comments on the rizoma grips, they do look cool.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts