MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I couldn't resist, an opportunity came up and there was an opening on the "Ride of Champions" where we get to take a few laps on the road course after practice at 5pm on Saturday. I'm planning on hanging bike so I can hammer it on the front straight. MV leathers on of course. :) Have to let people know they're still kickin. Pics to come, I hope. :f4:

·
Administrator
20,371 Posts
Did a lap of the track the first year ('08) on Gina....they got pissed when I did a wheelie down the front straight, but we had been held to such stupid slow speeds up to that point that I didn't care. The lap was basically over anyway. This was on the Monday following the race (Hurricane Ike had moved on by then).

Enjoy....really an interesting track if you are allowed some throttle!!

·
Registered
61 Posts
We were at the back of the pack on Monday in '08 and did a lot of "catching up" to the bikes ahead of us. I actually got north of 100mph each pass over the "brick yard"- an experience I'll never forget. Enjoy the glory of it all, Jason.

·
Administrator
20,371 Posts
So where are you....I have yet to see another MV here in Indy????

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
There is an 06 Brutale here but it isn't out alot. There is one F4 that I know of. I have seen thousands of bikes in the last 2 days and I have seen 2 F4's and mine, that's it. Are you here for the race? I park at Ducati Island. 317-525-9403

·
Administrator
20,371 Posts
Saw no MVs at Ducati Island....a Bimoto, but no MVs.
I parked across from the museum Friday (next to Ducati Island area) and in lot 8 Sat and Sun....on the way home Monday.
Never saw another MV the entire time including hours at Meridian Street Friday night.

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I was parked on the circle Fri night and was in Ducati Island right on the road all day Sunday, in the middle of the square area Sat, Next to the Bimota on Friday at the Island, went to dinner with him. I saw 2 F4s, no other Brutales. No way anyone could have found anyone on Saturday on Meridian. Was crazy. Why didn't you txt me, gave my cell. I was there from beginning to end all 3 days.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts