MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I would put it out there for discussion, what does everyone think of the after market front windscreen for the Brutale?? I have seen a couple of pictures of it mounted to the Brutale. Some angles make it look good and others, well, I don't know.

Has anyone got any thoughts and pictures, I have seen the colourfull Brutale in another thread with it on, but again, not sure.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
eMoto UK said:
There are two:

1) Bikini type screen

2) Screen with mini fairing

The screen above will be available with silver sides, black sides or red sides(matched MV paint). Any other colour we can have custom made for buyer.

http://www.emotouk.com/mvagusta/brutalescreens.htm
Well I like the screen with mini fairing, is there any where in Australia that does these or can I have a price in AUD. Actually that mini fairing looks pretty hot. Does the mini fairing come tinted??

·
Registered
119 Posts
I personally don't care for the looks of the Bikini screen from Barracuda; it's to bulky looking and the fin down the center doesn’t fit my tastes. However the mini faring screen looks streamlined and fits the styling very well. I would also be interested in knowing more and that one. Who makes it? Is it easily removable and how does it mount? How much and what is its availability?

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
The screen with mini fairing is the first one I actually like for the Brute.

Are these available yet? Who makes them? How much?

John T

·
Registered
785 Posts
Hi guys,

We have these available on our site, please see the following link: http://www.emotouk.com/mvagusta/brutalescreens.htm

The actual screen is slightly tinted as standard.

The mini-fairing is available in:
1) Aluminium (silver) surround
2) Matt black surround
3) Red surround (MV matched)
4) other finished available upon request.

We have had our first shipment, quality is excellent. Next shipment is due in early next week (we will have all the above in stock).

Very easy to fit, fitting kit and full instructions included, literally a couple of bolts. Easy to remove as well.

Any other questions, let us know.

·
Registered
798 Posts
Also, I am wondering if this fly screen will flap around at speed like the one on the Ducati Monster. That was terribly annoying.

·
Registered
798 Posts
airfuel said:
All I see is the fly screen....am I missing something?
Is the mini fairing the same price?

John T
Come on John. Another bottle of wine, a click of the "add to basket" button, and it's yours!

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
anucci said:
Come on John. Another bottle of wine, a click of the "add to basket" button, and it's yours!

Nah, that's only a two glass purchase!! I want to see the CF version.

Hey Matty, "I'm not buying any more stuff" :blah:

·
Registered
785 Posts
lorenzotx said:
I may be interested in the silver or the CF. How much for the CF, I did not see it offered.

Lorenzo
Hi there,

Was only suggested to us a few hours ago! however it will be priced around the same price as the screen with the red surrounds.

The carbon pieces will be ready in about 2 weeks time.

All the best.

·
Registered
798 Posts
eMoto UK said:
Hi there,

Was only suggested to us a few hours ago! however it will be priced around the same price as the screen with the red surrounds.

The carbon pieces will be ready in about 2 weeks time.

All the best.
I just sent you a PM.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts