MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like the brutale forum has been hacked! Bastards! Hopefully mvagusta.net is safe! :mad:

·
Registered
756 Posts
That's bizzare...Turkish hackers? Let's knock over the picnic tables and start shooting. Our trusty admin must hold the fort! :)

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Circle the bike transporters!!! :)

Nah, the owner of that board is MIA as far as I can tell. At least I haven't seen him post for a long time. It's been hacked several times. You have to keep up with service packs or vulnerabilities are exposed.

BrutaleForum was a good site but I hope this gives everyone a chance who was there to come here and check things out. It would be nice to have one central place...

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
MVorBMW said:
That's bizzare...Turkish hackers? Let's knock over the picnic tables and start shooting. Our trusty admin must hold the fort! :)
Turkish?? Turkish my ass!!!
That's the same fooker that hacked MVAM :mad: :mad: :cussing:

It's obvious that someone is doing this to MV forums and i thinks it's time to find out who :smoking:

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
MV-999R said:
Turkish?? Turkish my ass!!!
That's the same fooker that hacked MVAM :mad: :mad: :cussing:

It's obvious that someone is doing this to MV forums and i thinks it's time to find out who :smoking:
Time to mount up Regulators! :) It would be nice to find out who but good luck...

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Been to both boards, I post way more here...guess that says something.

I would love to have one big great board, lots of info and good folks out there!

John

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
:wtf: first off i'm not turkish.

there are plenty of robots that browse the web looking for forums that have not been updated to exploit. i *knock on wood* keep things up to date the moment a security advisery is released.

considering that *knock on wood* we have to keep my hosting company servers in check!

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
There was tuns of good stuff on that forum :cussing: I think I was number 26 or 36 to join last year and watched alot of great members come along.I think we had aroynd 198 when we got hit. :rant:

Chris

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
MV-999R said:
And MV.net is next since he wants to turn his faq site into the center :flickoff: :king:
Hey don't look at me :laughing: I was saying it would be great to get everyone under one umbrella - more so now than ever, with f4 gone.
The FAQ was supposed to be a group effort!! :stickpoke

·
Registered
798 Posts
cdamb said:
There was tuns of good stuff on that forum :cussing: I think I was number 26 or 36 to join last year and watched alot of great members come along.I think we had aroynd 198 when we got hit. :rant:

Chris
Agreed. I love that forum, this one too. I wish both these forums were more active like www.ducatimonster.org. I guess MVs are a more exotic breed and there aren't as many owners.

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
anucci said:
Agreed. I love that forum, this one too. I wish both these forums were more active like www.ducatimonster.org. I guess MVs are a more exotic breed and there aren't as many owners.
Well the site is growing by the day. Hopefully in due time :stickpoke

Just need to get the word out more!

·
Registered
571 Posts

·
Registered
774 Posts
Ok Vlad, It's just the home page who was hacked, but since that day, I don't see any new post. If the admin does'nt do anything, it will be the end of this nice forum.

Even if I'm a member of both MV.net and Brutale.net it's a pity. Web is wide enough for two forum about MV, isn't it ?

·
Registered
774 Posts
Brutaleforum.com seems to be online now !!

I checked this morning and everthing is OK.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts