MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, I am very close to owning my 3rd MV, the first 2 being F4's, this time its a 2006 910S, Silver/Red frame...

Im wondering what exhaust you would put on this bike...

The MotoCorse dual pipe, the Arrow Thunder...these are my two top canidates. I really like the look of both of these...If I were to go the Arrow Thunder, I would not go the Carbon route. I like the Ti look better. I have seen some of the Corse pipes that look pretty killer too. I have done some searching, but come up confused with the Corse pipes.

Is there an MV Corse exhaust AND a MotoCorse exhaust?? whats the difference if there is both.

Thanks, sorry for the noob questions...this is my first time researching anything for the Brutale

:brutale:

·
Registered
311 Posts
I have the thunder on mine. Looks great, sounds really nice.......but......I have to clean the rear wheel alot because it yellows (almost like a smokers teeth-lol), I think from the hot exhaust blowing on it.

·
Registered
31 Posts
i have a Titanium F1 (Motocorse was build it for MV) but i like too much Arrow Thunder...
In Italy an exhaust must be omologated for road use and both aren't...but Titanium F1 looks like original!!

·
Registered
450 Posts
The MV Corse Ti pipes are made by Moto Corse, and are the same stile as the originals, except lighter and louder. Moto Corse also manufactures two different Ti sets badged as Moto Corse, both have a single outlet.

·
Administrator
20,785 Posts
Stick with the dual slash cut cans....get the MV Corse kit !!!! Ti if you can, Inox if the Ti is too $$$.

That's my $0.02

·
Registered
123 Posts
I agree on the Ti slash cut in terms of improving existing design. I also think the arrow thunder gives you that street look and ridiculous noise when you want that. I also agree on the Ti Arrow in terms of look, carbon shows the brackets more and at least for me seems out of place. Now, I don't know if there are thermal benefits for carbon in a slip-on as there are in intakes, but probably negligible.

If money is not an issue, get both.

Thunder (cleans up the rear too)

Corse Ti (Sexy "OEM")

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I am favoring the dual slash cut cans, but there is still interest in the Thunder as well.

The 2005 F4 I just sold, which I bought used, came with the Arrow twin can setup on it. It sounded awesome. I bought a set of the RG3's and a cat-less mid pipe and installed them at the same time, removing the Arrow pipes. The sound of the RG3's is MUCH less than the Arrow twin cans. Im afraid of spending a ton of cash on the dual slash cans and having it sound the same as stock...or close to stock.

The sound of the Thunder, Im quite sure I will like.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Hey all, I am very close to owning my 3rd MV, the first 2 being F4's, this time its a 2006 910S, Silver/Red frame...

Im wondering what exhaust you would put on this bike...

The MotoCorse dual pipe, the Arrow Thunder...these are my two top canidates. I really like the look of both of these...If I were to go the Arrow Thunder, I would not go the Carbon route. I like the Ti look better. I have seen some of the Corse pipes that look pretty killer too. I have done some searching, but come up confused with the Corse pipes.

Is there an MV Corse exhaust AND a MotoCorse exhaust?? whats the difference if there is both.

Thanks, sorry for the noob questions...this is my first time researching anything for the Brutale

:brutale:

Congrats on the brute dude. It's gonna be hilarious watching your posts about how much more your prefer riding Brutes compared to the F4's.
Just received my Arrow Shorty Thunder bits for my 910R but haven't had time to get em on yet so pics and reports to come in the near future. As for the ones you want it's really a personal choice considering sound , stick with the twin or go with the single look, there's also a few makers to choose from too. Good luck

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Congrats on the brute dude. It's gonna be hilarious watching your posts about how much more your prefer riding Brutes compared to the F4's.
Just received my Arrow Shorty Thunder bits for my 910R but haven't had time to get em on yet so pics and reports to come in the near future. As for the ones you want it's really a personal choice considering sound , stick with the twin or go with the single look, there's also a few makers to choose from too. Good luck
Wahoo...mate you gotta get that thunder on before this weekend. Do you need me to come around and give you a hand?.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts