MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey gang,
Thinking of picking up a Brutale and wanted to get some frame of reference on the exhaust choices. I'm looking at an 08 S model. I prefer the look of the stock exhaust can shape and graphics.

If I get the bike I'm leaning toward the stainless system & midpipe with the MV cans. Wanted to get owners feedback here about that combo. As in what ECU (new or reflased) did you find works well and are you satisfied with the sound?

Ferracci looks like they have a nice SS header and midpipe set up, anybody have experience with that system?

I know a lotta questions and thanks in advance for the input, any pics and sounds would be great.
B

·
Registered
322 Posts
I know you're interested in the SS setup, I have the Full Ti MV Corse system with the Race ECU. It's beautiful (incredible weld quality, and the iconic looks of the slash silencers), light, and on yesterdays first ride (finally), the sound is intoxicating...wow! Pics in my photo gallery.

·
Administrator
20,072 Posts
Full SS MV Corse system on eBay right now....asking $1300.

·
Registered
197 Posts
I have a perfect complete Brutale exhaust off of a 2006 910S for sale, that will allow you to dump your CAT and install a midpipe. PM me offline if interested.

Phil

1 - 4 of 4 Posts