MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Brutale Contender???.

This will be a real contender to the Brut I fear. But a face only a stoned mother could love. That thing looks like one of those Japanese Ultraman superhero guys or something. The balance of the bike I think is pretty cool.

Here is the link:

http://www.apriliaforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=216025

Attachments

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
This will be a real contender to the Brut I fear. But a face only a stoned mother could love. That thing looks like one of those Japanese Ultraman superhero guys or something. The balance of the bike I think is pretty cool.

Here is the link:

http://www.apriliaforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=216025
Sorry Squid: This bike will never ever be a contender for the Brutale - not in anyway shape or form. And esp not in that shape and form. If you wany that bike, by a RSV4.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have have ridden the RSV4 Factory and used to own an RSV Factory. I can tell you that new V-4 kicks... This bike has the same frame as the RSV4, but u can't agrue its a not a naked, so thus a contender to the brut. I think it will smoke a brut on the street and the track...BUT IT WILL NEVER WIN OUR HEARTS THO! Too freaking ugly. Some will be persuaded to buy it on performance alone tho in my opinion.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm sure you are right Grem......probably a quick panic attack which I'm over now, after looking at the photo a few more times.

·
Registered
112 Posts
The new RSV-4 Tuono is going to perfom like a dream.

The problem is that it looks like a nightmare.

What a piece of shit...

·
Registered
456 Posts
remember sitting on the aprilia in motorcycle show and the biek was really compact, that is good, but the front of it is awful on both the regular bike and this bike.

now put that engine and the abs in the brutale and now you are talking. would make the bike a lot narrower.

·
Registered
140 Posts
and has a bike ever been designed thats purtier than the female derriere ?:mouthwate
Someone once described the BMW R1100s with a staintune system as better looking than the rear end of J-Lo!

·
Registered
17,189 Posts

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
a brute is a brute nothing comes close japs have tried to copy but all crap

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
A contender?

In performance maybe, not so much in styling and design!!

Even in performance I will hold my judgement until I ride one. Judging from the RSV4R sportbike, it has a rather revy and peaky powerband. Being a V-4 I expected significantly more torque but it actually has a lot less midrange pull than the I-4 F4 or BMW S1000 and certainly less than the Ducati.

At this point the Brutale is still the King of Naked bikes and mile ahead of the closest competitor. I guess thats why I own two Brutale.
If anyone cares here's how I rate the nakeds I have ridden (just my opinion)

1. Brutale 1090/1078/910R

2. Ducati Monster 1100
3. Ducati Streetfighter
4. Brutale 990
5. Kawi Z1000
6. Triumph Street Triple
7. Triumph Speed Triple
8. Yamaha FZ1

·
Registered
742 Posts
Well at least Aprilia is consistent. The original Tuono was ugly and so is this one.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts