MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I Love the 910R color scheme. Absolutely stunning. The S bikes are equally as stunning, in my opinion. Here is my question.....Which color scheme on the "S" versions do you like the best...both 750 and 910. I have the red 910, but the Silver/Red is pretty hot as well. I think the Matte Black 750 is awesome. I do think the red/silver is great because it sticks closer to the MV racing colors of old. What say you?

·
Not very lucky..
1,431 Posts
I like the way the white Brutale looks if we compared it to the white F4 because it has the black tail section, I think that makes a difference. If I had to chose I would pick the black R over the white. I'm curious to see how the orange will look in person, I didin't think we would see it here in the U.S.
I still love to see any MV with a red frame :hitit:

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah...the 910s looks great with the red frame....black tank. I think they should have done a black (instead of red) front mudguard. Picking up a 910R on monday from Ferracci. Can't wait.

·
Registered
299 Posts
I think the Brutale looks great in virtually any color.Red is a classic MV/Italian color-after all it is the correct color for motor racing from that
country. Matte black is cool too. Congrats on your new purchase-what
color did you get????

·
Registered
37 Posts
Congrats on your 910R...post pics. I'll put some up this weekend. Just got mine...black w/ red frame. My personal favorite. I really like the all black R, but it was out of my range. Can't wait to see orange in person.

·
Registered
268 Posts
I even like the orange. Never seen a color I didn't like. I particularly like the gloss black with red powdercoat frame...and love the red powdercoated heads on certain R models. Sweet. Classic red like my plain-jane 750 S model is also the epitome of racy italian styling...so that's cool too. Silver's the weakest color...but with a red seat and red frame it's pretty snazzy too...hardly a slouch. So are there any bad color combos? Not yet. What a lovely situation to find ourselves in.

·
Registered
109 Posts
I first liked the Silver/Red but went off it pretty quick...

When i put my deposit down on the 750s i wanted the Black/Red, that's my favourite, but they didn't have any in stock :violin: so i chose the Matte Black :drummer: ,even though i didn't mind the Red 750s either...

The Matte Black reminded me of the SPR which is a super looking bike!

Now if we were talking Limited Edition colour schemes... i think MV certainly came up with some awesome colour schemes there... that's where i think i may be putting my money on next time i go shopping for an MV :)

·
Registered
922 Posts
All are gorgeous, and I'm totally biased but I think the gloss black tank, red frame, red front mudguard and red tail seem to highlight each part of the bike ever so well. Gives it a solo seater, mean racy look. Yes, people stop and stare alot.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Got the all black (Anthracite) R. My brother in law bought my red 910S. The red is HOT on an MV. I sort of wish there were more color chices on the R. I wish they would do a Senna R.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Silver/red!!!!!!

I just don't get the red tail on the black/red bikes. To my eye, the silver/red seems to flow better. What does it matter though? It all looks like a blur when we're passing everyone.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
pbbrutale said:
Silver/red!!!!!!

I just don't get the red tail on the black/red bikes. To my eye, the silver/red seems to flow better. What does it matter though? It all looks like a blur when we're passing everyone.
Great point! I guess I like them all.

·
Registered
515 Posts
I just wanted to intoduce myself to eveyone my name is dave and I live in pennsylvania. I have owned 3 motorcycles an 83 kawasaki gpz 1100, 94 zx9r,and 99 zk9r and then walked away from them for 7 years. Had kids and thought it was the right thing to do. Its been a tough seven years. My best friend is a director for nesba and all my buddies are bike nuts. I saw a brutale for the first time in November and have not been able to stop looking at pictures on this web site. My check is in hand and I plan on sending it to FBF tomorrow, however I am having alot of trouble with the colors of 2 bikes. I love the silver and red and am getting a pretty good deal since its an 06. The orange and black is awsome, but 2 grand more. Should I wait for the 07 orange or get the silver and red? Love them both just dont want to make a mistake. I would just like some input. You will be hearing from me quite a bit thanks.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts