·
Ambassador / 007 , , Waiting for new bike
6,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
They take your bike? Wow, that's harsh.

We're not suppose to modify and take them out either. But doubt we would get noticed here and if so, a ticket or fix order I would imagine. I'm keeping mine just in case I need to reinstall temporarily.

·
Registered
798 Posts
Gladio said:
They take your bike? Wow, that's harsh.

We're not suppose to modify and take them out either. But doubt we would get noticed here and if so, a ticket or fix order I would imagine. I'm keeping mine just in case I need to reinstall temporarily.
Gladio, I see from the registry that you have a midpipe. I am thinking of doing the same thing after the first service. Which midpipe did you buy? I looked at MV Corse but they do not offer one. I was thinking of Arrow. How does it affect the sound? I am also going to get the PCIII and have John (AIRFUEL) dyno tune it.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
I purchased from a forum member. It's the pipe that PiratesLair.com sells. It's from germany, a bit pricey but nice. On the 910 I didn't change the chip and it's been running well.

·
Registered
456 Posts
I heard MV does sell a midpipe and it's priced very resonable. I think it's in a thread somewhere on the website. Or maybe it's on the Brutale Forum.

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
I haven't heard how it sounds pre-midpipe, but it screams. Besides the typical F1 analogy, the closest thing it sounds like is a Honda Motor while Vtec is on. Sans the fartpipe exhaust.

If you've ever heard an S2000, or a Prelude gun it with only an intake, and you hear the LOUD intake screaming when vtec comes on...that's what it resembles. It's definitly a nice sound, stock exhaust with midpipe. It's not obnoxious, nor is it quiet....perfect.

·
Registered
798 Posts
MVITALIAN said:
I heard MV does sell a midpipe and it's priced very resonable. I think it's in a thread somewhere on the website. Or maybe it's on the Brutale Forum.
I just heard from my dealer. He said MV sells a header (collector) and midpipe but you cannot buy it seperately. The unit costs about 1k. I am going for it. Then I will get the PCIII and have John from Dynosolutions custom map it for me.

·
Registered
304 Posts
I got my Arrow midpipe on Ebay for $310 shipped.
you could get headerfs with midpipe for $mid 600s.

Very happy with it. Look in my galery for pictures.

·
Registered
304 Posts
pigiolino said:
Yes my friend,
I'thinking to buy it and titanio terminal,but only temporally...It's dangerous only wen car police stopped me.....I don't know if do it or no...

pigiolino,

I thought Italy was a very bike friendly country!!!

also, if you keep your front wheel on the ground, police will not see if you have Cat there or not!!

:yo:

·
Registered
129 Posts
pipes

Emoto has a new single pipe system they are featuring with adjustable baffles by Sil Motors, Moto Corse and XOP.
The Moto Corse looks beautiful!
Anybody use any of these?
I am looking for LOUD NOISE, AND DEEP IN TONE............. :)

·
Registered
129 Posts
lilac bike?

nice pipes............................................ :rolleyes:

lilac bike- i must say that is unusual for a color- cute girls on the bikes - bet none of the guys even notice the color of your bike if ya got big boob Maddie sittin' on it....................... :) :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

·
Registered
720 Posts
hppsco said:
nice pipes............................................ :rolleyes:

lilac bike- i must say that is unusual for a color- cute girls on the bikes - bet none of the guys even notice the color of your bike if ya got big boob Maddie sittin' on it....................... :) :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:
The lila is my racing team bike:s colour.I wanted someting different than white,red....I`ts a colour of Porsche.Never seen it in real, but i choosed it from P:s paintmap.The boops.......
The pipes are really good looking and the sound is incredible..I have heard arrow pipe yelling in Imola in GI-motorsports brut,but i prefere the TI -originals ones..it`s so cruel and sexy... and just right..
:drummer: :violin:

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
I think big boob Maddi can sit on whatever she wants :naughty:

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Bike?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts