MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Deeply inspired by my friend's Panigale cafe racer last week, I dusted the cobwebs off my Brutale 750 frame and will start using some of the parts I have laying around. All I really know right now are the basic colors I want to follow. I like the shape of the Brutale 800 headlight but might use the F4 headlight I have. I have a front Showa/Nissin setup with trees, axle, clip ons, etc. Star wheels, subframe, swingarm, tank/airbox, headers. All I need is engine/elec/ecu, for which I have lots of time and options.

I initially decided powdercoating the frame red but they came in that color, and I'd like to be a little different, but staying in the red/silver/gold Oro colors. Any suggestions? PPG Alu grey Sebino 35204189

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You're absolutely correct. A slip of the wrist, and mind at this age.

·
Premium Member
2,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I might have had this one on my mind when typing that. Amazing.

·
Super Moderator
22,495 Posts
Looks like a Pug!

Reactions: MV Arthur

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
I can't really say that these super short tails are my style, but in theory i like the idea of a stripped down brutale. I am going to start rebuilding mine soon as I always think of the brutale as more of the spiritual descendant of the old 750 sports as opposed to the F4s which don't really share any of the same design cues. My bike will have red on red frame, a silver belly pan and will probably be a lot less visually custom, but with wire up and electronics updates. Good luck

·
Administrator
20,090 Posts
I know that CAG has a motor or 2.... not sure what the are (750-910-1000??). Bet he'll get them off his books for a deal.

Reactions: MV Arthur

·
Premium Member
2,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks Ed. I'm still a good ways off but I'll reaach out for sure.

·
Premium Member
2,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Probably. Or a naked. Or simply an F4 sans bodywork.

Reactions: paulo.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts