MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am at 330 miles after 1 week, and third tank of gas. This bike is a BLAST :brutale: to ride. Honestly, I had a ride of about 135 miles this am departing at 630am. My buddy and I rode empty countryside 2 laners through gorgeous countryside. The spring weather was fantastic.

I've had fun before on a motorcycle, and have been on great rides, but today was as good as any of them. And the blasphemy; this Brutale was as GREAT to ride as any F4 I've had, AND I LOVE THIS BIKE, ESPECIALLY NOW THAT IT'S GONE WEST, MORE THAN 292 :f4:.

Not a single hiccup from this beast, though the trip rest IS a pain in the ass! I honestly am riding this bike better than I did the F4...it's a matter of being comfortable.

There is NOTHING I don't like about running this machine; even in the triples, it is planted, secure and asking for more twist of the wrist. Nimble thru the curves, there is nothing it doesn't do well...

I do plan on decat with Arrow header exchange at the 600 service, but not much else to do, except to find a nickel size LED clock, and a lil CF here n there...

Cheers,
Peter

Attachments

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
I've had fun before on a motorcycle, and have been on great rides, but today was as good as any of them. And the blasphemy; this Brutale was as GREAT to ride as any F4 I've had, AND I LOVE THIS BIKE, ESPECIALLY NOW THAT IT'S GONE WEST, MORE THAN 292 :f4:.

Cheers,
Peter
My work is done here......Peter has now assumed the lead responsibility for correctly identifying the Emperor's new clothing.......

:stickpoke. :naughty:

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
I'm so delighted to read about You enjoying the Corse and to ride again Peter.
Although I must admit that I enjoyed my F4 today and that I really love that thing.
My Brutie gets some new pipes and I just got to take the old stuff off.
Simply to hot in my shag.
But there will be rainy days soon and than...

·
Administrator
18,862 Posts
I felt the same way when I first rode my 910R.....and still do today. Just a great bike all around.

The F4 does make the better track bike from aerodynamic standpoint, but the Brutal is the bike for the roads.....except maybe on the Isle of Man where the roads are a race track!!

·
Registered
653 Posts
Glad you are enjoying the bike. I am sure the Arrow is a great system but I love the twin pipes. To me it is part of the Brutale mystique.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts