MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, here is the brutale version of the F4 black widow I did a couple months earlier. I basically just combined the parts of the white and black brutale, and added a red frame. This photoshop was a bit more difficult, because all of the side views of the red framed brutale I had were low resolution, so I actually had to patch the pieces of a couple pictures together to get the desired red frame. Enjoy!

Tom

Note: the colors may seem a bit off if you aren't viewing the image in its full size, if you are zoomed in, and the colors are still a bit funky, I apologize.

And here's the f4 for those of you who haven't seen it

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Better copy right that Tom, HD is going to try and steal your idea.

CAG
Thanks Carl, but it's not really copyrightable material, I just mixed two of their paint schemes, and added a red frame. Plus I really wouldn't mind if they started producing these.

·
Registered
530 Posts
thats nice but i reckon a red tank with black trellis and possibly ali 10 spokes would have me salivating more!!!

·
Registered
102 Posts
my crappy red & white photoshop

I didn't have the patience to do a nice job, but I thought it might be nice to do a red n white bike. If for some reason I ever need to repaint my bike, I thought this might be cool. Maybe too much like a Duc though. Maybe we should start a photoshop thread for people with different paint scheme ideas.

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts