1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
185 Posts
I Olive, i saw it at MCN.com. Don't know what to make of it!
:nutkick:

·
Registered
88 Posts
GSA diversion

Hi Olive

I see you ride a GSA as well as Brutale. This year I have ridden 16,000K on my 06 GSA, found it the most easy fun to ride, go anywhere bike. 195kmph sitting bolt upright behind a barn door with a big smile. Lots of torque.

Strange thing happed a while back - I decided to take my Brutale out for a day ride with the boys - some long sweepers and a lot of twisties. I really struggled to keep up with my buddies on lesser bikes - the GSA had ruined my ride - I no longer felt confident to throw the Brutale around like it needed.

On the way back, I dragged myself up by the neck and said - hey I am riding one of the best bikes on the road like a girl - get a grip and and ride it like it deserves. Well that meant paddling up and down the gears, keeping the rpms in the 9-12K range - what a difference. Finally owned the road again and let my friends worry about keeping up. Really enjoyed the ride home.

Just goes to show that the Brutale does command your full attention, whereas the GSA you can just plonk yer bum and ride without really thinking about it. Very very opposite kind of bikes - both worthy rides in their own right.

Cheers
JIM

·
King of the Sink
1,571 Posts
An article in the current Australian Motorcycle News confirms that this is going ahead. Apparently, the only question is whether it will be marketed directly by the factory - but it has factory support.

·
King of the Sink
1,571 Posts
I hope they don't make it an 'official' model though - I don't think it's true to MV Agusta styling.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Olive, other than the front (I'd leave the Brut headlight), I think it's a great looking bike. Like the Brut stocker, the angular lines are great.

·
Registered
720 Posts
I dont like it either.....:wtf:
But if there is demand for such desing,why not.If it sells it would do good for the company..right?:cool:
I or we dont have to like every model but we can choose the model WE LIKE....

If the kit is going to production good luck!

i would not by it...but it doesnt bother me if somebody likes it!

Free opinion for everybody:yo:

Mike21:smoking:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts