MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All, I have just purchased an arrow twin pipe exhaust system. it has a new ecu unit as well. i have to block the oxygen pipe. can anyone help me , were do i find this pipe to block.
model brutale 1090rr , cheers mark

·
Registered
14,565 Posts
02 block?

mcelwee;
you need a BMW motorcycle M18 x1.5mm drain plug to plug the 02 sensor hole in the mid pipe

i am really surprised, my Arrow mid pipe and Shorty came with a brass plug for the 02 sensor for my 910R....
i safety wired it in

·
Super Moderator
22,072 Posts
Showing the guy where Glenn can be located Noel.
I think there's a few things they have to do on the 1090's that Glenn had outlayed when he did his pipe and ECU. I don't think they where talking about the Lambda sensor port, but rather something in the airbox.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Looking forward to the answer...

Yes, I think it is an airbox thing. My MV header / ECU kit came with three rubber plugs in a little bag taped to the ECU. two are identical and one looks like it's job is to plug a hose... In any case I don't know what any of them are for as MV did not see fit to include a set of directions. See attached picture.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
All sorted for Mark.:)

Jones, PM me your email address.:)

I'd love to post the bloody installation instructions on this site.:banghead:

But the person who provided these to me asked me not to 'publicly display' - and I will honour that agreement.:)

Plugs are for secondary air inlet hole on the valve cover and on the bottom of the airbox.

·
Registered
176 Posts
PM Sent.

All sorted for Mark.:)

Jones, PM me your email address.:)

I'd love to post the bloody installation instructions on this site.:banghead:

But the person who provided these to me asked me not to 'publicly display' - and I will honour that agreement.:)

Plugs are for secondary air inlet hole on the valve cover and on the bottom of the airbox.
Thanks!

·
Registered
76 Posts
I have this same exhaust system and I noticed that the exhaust has a baffle with only a few holes to let the exhaust out. Anyone know if removing these baffles will change the performance of the bike? I know the sound would get louder for sure. I have the race ecu. Thanks

1 - 11 of 11 Posts