MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
876 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone make a fender eliminator/turn signals in the tail light. A short google search turned up nothing. Interested in all things brutale.

·
Registered
45 Posts
ClearAlternatives for the Brake light/turn signal combo. I originally purchased a fender eliminator from Motovation but when I switched to the integrated tail light/turn signal, I used the light mount from the kit I purchased and then made my own mounts for the plate. Take a look at my album.

·
Registered
515 Posts
DemonBike said:
ClearAlternatives for the Brake light/turn signal combo. I originally purchased a fender eliminator from Motovation but when I switched to the integrated tail light/turn signal, I used the light mount from the kit I purchased and then made my own mounts for the plate. Take a look at my album.
Your bike looks great. I have used the pictures of your bike to show friends what the shorty exhaust looks like. When I am done I hope mine looks as good as yours.

·
Registered
876 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's beautiful! I really like the seat, who makes it? Is that Motovation.com?

·
Registered
13,695 Posts
Very, Very nice Brutale. The more I see that Arrow stubby, the more I like it. Very tasteful mods. Ya done good son!

·
Registered
434 Posts
ridesideways said:
yeah pretty much most of your after market for mv agusta is
www.motivationusa.com : good service, small selection of parts
www.proitalia.com : good service, expensive
www.emotouk.com : horrible service, huge selection of parts
I don't think emotouk has a bad service...not at all, but the prices are a bit too expensive.

·
Registered
876 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks so much for the websites, Santa is running out of time. Merry Christmas to all, especially ME!!

·
Registered
571 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts